PDA

View Full Version : ARCADE: Attention Gamers

Larz77
05-29-2009, 07:36 AM
Hi everyone. The arcade has been a fun escape for me, to keep my mind off the wonders of this Lupie thing we deal with. One highly under utilized option there is the Tournament function. A few of us have used it and it's been fun to compete. You can click there to sign up. The nice thing about it is that you play when you can (you have like 5 days to play a game). The rest is automatic.

So if you are interested, join one of the existing Tournaments or create one in a game that you enjoy. I'll see you there!!

Larz

iseedeadmonkeys
05-29-2009, 08:05 AM
Hey everyone!

I second that too, i love the idea of the tourneys, just need some more guys to participate....come on down!!

ISDM
xxx

Pearl
05-29-2009, 08:06 AM
You are the arcade King, that's for sure:) Thanks for the info. Perhaps I'll challenge you in a tourney sometime soon...I'm sure you could use a good laugh, you champion you.....

Have a great weekend.

Jana

Angel Oliver
05-29-2009, 01:33 PM
OK Ive just played a tournment game of Pacman.Come on you lot.....lets see if you can beat me !!! :)

(Ok so i know my score is low ...i av a laptop n no mouse) So much fun though.Would like a crown one day though.Mmmm may have to buy one :)xxx

Thanks Larz alias delish Hugh.xx

Saysusie
05-30-2009, 10:20 AM
Maybe if I participate in a tournament, I might do better cuz I REALLY SUCK at ALL of the arcade games:hissyfit:

It's like I'm a moron or something!!! I can only find 2 words in the word cube, I die in hangman like a ritual....I can't ski downhill to save my soul.... get eaten out of the gate on Pac Man....I mean I could go on an on, but it just gets embarassing (and I have a Master's Degree!! Man..what is wrong with me??) :-) Ain't nothing in books that can help you find hidden words or avoid getting eaten!! It's actually hilarious, my inability to even score on these games is becoming legendary!

Anyway, I will join a tournament and participate!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

mountaindreamer
05-30-2009, 02:27 PM
hi saysusie,

thanks for the laugh....it was nice to laugh out loud at your arcade experience. I too have a master's degree, and if i do get anywhere with a game, it is pure luck...i have no skill.....i still blame it on the laptop, and not having a mouse....ha ha ha it works for me.

anyway, i will also try a tournament....give Larry, Oluwa and ISDM something to laugh at.

Angel Oliver
05-30-2009, 02:35 PM
Me too....lol.....i have no mouse either :) xxxx

Saysusie
06-01-2009, 01:14 PM
I wish I could blame it on a lap top with no mouse....I'm on my PC with a mouse. So, I'm just "ARCADE STUPID!!!" :cry2:

But I keep tryin'

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Angel Oliver
06-01-2009, 01:37 PM
:stupid::pat:....so funny .xxxx

iseedeadmonkeys
06-01-2009, 08:08 PM
You beet me anyway on PACMAN.....i only joined tht tourney cause i saw you all waiting eagerly to start on ure games lol oh well may the best LUPE win

ISDM
xxx

iseedeadmonkeys
06-04-2009, 04:19 AM
im officially giving up the arcade...i cant do it anymore! i havnt got the strength to keep up, so all u gamers have my titles..........your welcome to them!

ISDM

Oluwa
06-04-2009, 10:13 AM
If I must, in doing you a favor, ISDM I took about 6 of your crowns...

Love,
Ho O.

iseedeadmonkeys
06-06-2009, 02:56 AM
haha....your all vultures!!

you kno who you are, the amount of pms ive had with...you high score has been beaten,

awww LOL

isdm

abbasgirl
06-06-2009, 07:42 AM
Aw, ISDM, sorry to see you go. You all are so good at these games. I've tried quite a few and I really stink. But it's good medicine. It gets my mind off things and it's fun to find friends there. Will you come back?

Oh apparently I'm good at Mario Tetris...Lol. I came back to add this sentence...and to gloat a little. hee hee. I love the music in that game.

Oluwa
06-06-2009, 04:17 PM
I'm still soaring overhead, ISDM..Caw-caw-caw-caw-

Two or was it three crowns today...caw-caw..caw...LOL..

Love,
Scavenger

iseedeadmonkeys
06-06-2009, 05:25 PM
I will be coming back..............when you least expect it!

Ive got a feeling monday is gonna be lonely for me

What to overcome my sickness with?

Hmmmm

ISDM

oh and btw..i am watching u all very closely with a list hehehe have fun x

Oluwa
06-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Mad Monkey Monday?

I know it is you M Day..wish it didn't have to be...hugs.

Love,
O.

iseedeadmonkeys
06-07-2009, 05:30 AM
Hey its ok, ive had worse to deal with in my life.

mad monkey monday....now that im liking :yes:

xx

iseedeadmonkeys
07-03-2009, 09:34 AM
Im bumpin this thread, to tell you all a few tourneys have been created,

I hope to see some ppl joining in the fun :yes:

Happy Gaming everyone

ISDM
xxx

SandyR
07-03-2009, 12:01 PM
Maybe if I participate in a tournament, I might do better cuz I REALLY SUCK at ALL of the arcade games:hissyfit:

It's like I'm a moron or something!!! I can only find 2 words in the word cube, I die in hangman like a ritual....I can't ski downhill to save my soul.... get eaten out of the gate on Pac Man....I mean I could go on an on, but it just gets embarassing (and I have a Master's Degree!! Man..what is wrong with me??) :-) Ain't nothing in books that can help you find hidden words or avoid getting eaten!! It's actually hilarious, my inability to even score on these games is becoming legendary!

Anyway, I will join a tournament and participate!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Saysusie, I am convinced that Hangman and the word cube are rigged! I can't get past the 5 vowels without being hung up! :hissyfit: