PDA

View Full Version : New from The Netherlands Antilles

Margie26
05-28-2009, 01:21 PM
Hi,

My name is Margie and I've been suffereing for years from many symptoms incl. the skin rash at my left foot

It's until this month that I found an internal specilist who is familiar with all the Lupus manifestations that has diagnosed it.

I'm in pain and I was searching for a friendly forum specially for Lupus patients and I found your forum.

Thank you for all the informations you give and all the wonderful articles.

Hugs,

Margie

Angel Oliver
05-28-2009, 01:40 PM
HI Margie,

Im sorry to read you have a rash on your foot.But thankful you have a good doctor who is trying to help you properly.Lets hope you get the meds you need to help make you feel better.
So glad you found us....all the members are lovely here and we have fun too.Ask away....we'll all try to help you on this journey.

love
Angel.xxxxx

mountaindreamer
05-28-2009, 01:51 PM
hi margie,

sorry that you are suffering with rashes and pain, but i am so glad that you have a dr. who appears to be concerned about you, and is trying to help you.

This is a great place for learning and sharing. All questions are welcomed, and your input is encouraged. You will meet so many people here, who know what you are going through, and will be able to help you walk this new path.

i look forward to learning more about you, and i look forward to being your friend.

lucky7
05-28-2009, 03:19 PM
HI MARGIE!!!!! YOu have found FRIENDLY!!!! We are a big and loving FAMILY here!!! So GLAD you joined it!!!:cute: We understand what you are dealing with and that can make a world of difference!!!XXXXXXX

Oluwa
06-04-2009, 06:17 AM
Hi Margie...

Welcoming you with a tight hug..squueeze...How are you doing today?

Finding your way about the forum, making friends? I hope so..if you need anything, ask..if you need support, we are here. I am here...in a post or PM me...

Enjoy this day...I am.
Love,
Oluwa

Betty Boop
06-04-2009, 04:48 PM
I am new to the site and have found lots of good information. I have not been formally diagnosed but just connecting with people who have similar symptoms and experiences has helped my anxiety level. A good many folks are giving me great advice at standing up for myself, especially dealing with physicians who are not very good at listening. I feel like I am better prepared to go to the doctor with good questions and most of all confidence to communicate what my symptoms are. I wish you well. I am confident that much of the information and support you will find here will be a lifesaver. Betty

dsunshine
06-04-2009, 05:34 PM
Welcome Margie!
Glad you finally got a diagnosis after suffering and I hope you are now being treated for Lupus! Sucks you have Lupus as it does for us all but now you have a name for all that is causing pain! Glad you found the site and know you will quickly make friends who will check and chat with you about anything that is on your mind and will never judge you.
Welcome again!

Saysusie
06-04-2009, 06:20 PM
As you can see, you have certainly come to the right place to find friendly people who truly understand how this disease can affect every part of our lives. I am glad to hear that you finally have a doctor who is knowledgeable about Lupus and I truly hope that he treats your symptoms, takes you seriously and works with you to ward off flare-ups.
The people here are more than willing to share experiences with you, give you information, answer your questions or just be here when you need someone to listen! We are a global family, but still a very caring one. I am glad that you are here!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Pearl
06-05-2009, 01:33 PM
Glad you found our little corner of the cyber-world. Sorry for your suffering. Hopefully you will find friendship and comfort here.

Wishing you wellness,

Jana