PDA

View Full Version : The good news is...

NoodleMom
05-28-2009, 10:56 AM
my kidneys are just fine.
The bad news is I didnt see the GI doctor today like I thought I was. Somehow a mixup in the scheduling I was sent to a kidney doctor. Three months of waiting to see the GI doc for my tummy issues and I see the kidney doc. It was a bit funny as my IBS was really acting up and I left a stink in their bathroom.:laugh::cute:
So we are rescheduling a GI appointment.

Thats the most excitement Ive had in quite some time.
:yes:

K

mountaindreamer
05-28-2009, 01:56 PM
geeees Kasey,

it just never stops for you does it? so sorry about the mix up, glad you left them a present.

lucky7
05-28-2009, 02:29 PM
Lol! What a present it was!!! Good for you Kasey!!!:Flush:

Angel Oliver
05-28-2009, 03:34 PM
Hey what a good move...you should have left it unflushed and a note saying...from all members of WHL :) But i am so glad your kidneys are good...fab news.Goodluck on the appointment when you get it through again.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AyahsClan
05-28-2009, 04:31 PM
my kidneys are just fine.
The bad news is I didnt see the GI doctor today like I thought I was. Somehow a mixup in the scheduling I was sent to a kidney doctor. Three months of waiting to see the GI doc for my tummy issues and I see the kidney doc. It was a bit funny as my IBS was really acting up and I left a stink in their bathroom.:laugh::cute:
So we are rescheduling a GI appointment.

Thats the most excitement Ive had in quite some time.
:yes:

K

LOL we really are a family here, Hoorah on the kidneys being fine!

froggal
05-28-2009, 04:59 PM
Revenge in a not so sweet form!! Good to hear the kidneys are okay though!!

abbasgirl
05-28-2009, 09:58 PM
I appreciate the real-ness of the people here. LOL. :laugh:

So glad you're kidneys are okay.

NoodleMom
05-29-2009, 04:38 AM
Yah poo is a hot topic here:wideeyed::laugh:

lucky7
06-01-2009, 01:50 PM
LOl TOO FUNNY Kasey!! :laugh: Its a HOT TOPIC!!!!! A STEAMING hot topic! LOL EWWWWWWWWWW! Sorry guys!!! I just had a visual and i HAD to share it!!!!!