PDA

View Full Version : Update about being MIA again........

KathyW1958
05-28-2009, 03:42 AM
Hi All,
This is Kathy. I am so sorry for being MIA again. I have been so busy with taking care of my little grandson and having computer problems that I have not been able to get on here.

I had a problem with a cyst that came up and landed me in the Operating Room under a general to get it drained and packed. I am finally over that mess thank heavens.

I am basically doing a lot better all and all though. Some meds had to get increased and or changed, but am doing ok.

I hope to be coming on here more often now that my computer is back to working agian. My graphics card burned out, bummer and had to be replaced.

Well not much else is happening.

Hugs,
Kathy :yes:

Angel Oliver
05-28-2009, 04:15 AM
Wow Kathy, im sorry to hear they had you on the table again.You are so brave and have been through so much lately.Hope it all eases and you begin to heal and have more pain free good days,cause you soooooooooo deserve them.We all missed you,but so glad you are back.

Love
Angel.xxxxxxxxx

mountaindreamer
05-28-2009, 06:50 AM
hi kathy,

welcome back, welcome back....glad you are here again.

computer problems, operating table....yuk, you have been dealing with a lot, and hop you are doing better.

spending time with grandson,,,,sounds like the good times have found their way to your home.

again, so glad you are back online.

Oluwa
05-28-2009, 12:58 PM
Oh, no it happened again..head hugs, Kathy. You have had such a rough go of it. I am happy you're feeling well in regards to all this stuff...

You're thoughtful, caring posts and welcoming new members posts are missed...you are missed.

PC fixed, feeling better..I do hope we see, read you again...

Be well...hugs.
Love,
Oluwa

lucky7
05-28-2009, 02:31 PM
Welcome back Kathy!!!!! Glad things are getting back on track for you!:240: