PDA

View Full Version : message from mj (isdm and stoneys boy)

stoney
05-24-2009, 06:41 PM
hey everyone its me mj (got mum to type), its half 2 in mor morning but im wide awake looking a bit flushed so me and mum r watching harry potter together. its one of my fave films. anyway mum (stoney) has been reading and showing me all the lovely comments on pics of me and prayers and such forth u guys have made for me. i smiled and waved to show my happeniess about this. so we thought it would be nice to say CHEERS for all ur support. it really means a lot to us, espiecally as everyone has their own their probs. prayers do work, i have had some close calls and we had people from all over the world praying for me literally and i stuck 2 fingers up at the drs and fought back (bet u lot would love to do that but i think it would b 1 finger in usa). actually mum has a pic of me doing that, sticking 2 fingers up as a f u about 6 months after i became brain damaged lol by the way i have something in common with some of you, i used to take mex. once a week too. i had another chemo everyday as well , mummy used to give me it at home. bloody awful stuff innit. the chemo i had daily smelt of rotten fish and the mex looked like wee (hehe) (i had to have them in liquid form). hope every1 is feeling good, take care (esp u ladies ;-) ) love mj xxx

Oluwa
05-24-2009, 07:25 PM
Hey MJ...I am Oluwa...

You'll have to join the Insomnia forum MJ...after 2am? Currently, here is is just after 10PM...I think we are 5 hours difference. I am on the east coast. Just north of Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck..Disney World. I live in South Carolina...two states up, along the Atlantic Ocean...

Jane has posted your snaps...handsome guy...I have one snap of me on my profile page with a wig made of butterflies...for the Lupus Butterfly rash we get....check it out..

I've never seen any Happy Potter flicks...I should check one out, to see what I have been missing. My husband and I just saw Terminator Salvation Friday at the matinee. Ever see the Terminator flicks with Arnie Schwarzenegger. He's my man. Love him..with his Austrian accent..

Sleep soon and we'll chat in the next light. Night MJ...sweet dreams...hugs.
Love,
Oluwa

tiggerlishus - Heidi
05-25-2009, 02:05 AM
HAY my gorgeous little mj!!! glad to see you have done your firsth thread be it with little help from mum!!
well have to say you are one brave boy and i love you and your brothers like my own nephews and love spending time with you guys and your mum !!
just think your nearly at the age i was when i first met your mum!! core that feels like ages ago!!
well i hope you got some sleep lots of love see ya soon Hxx
ps: enjoy your half term xxx

stoney
05-25-2009, 02:55 AM
hi mj is still asleep at moment but i will read his replies and send his message later x

iseedeadmonkeys
05-25-2009, 03:48 AM
Hey Big Man

Your first thread! wow!

I am very lucky to have you in my life MJ i love you so much and i enjoy the times we spend together even the times we fight lol or should i say the times u slap me :slap:

Doing the cakes on friday was good fun wasnt it? we did have a giggle you should of reminded me i left the cakes up high :wall: hehe.

Im looking forward to when im all well again and we can do all the things that i cant at the moment :fest30:

Right well i will see you soon MJ keep smiling and waving, and watching your happy potamus films :wizard:

See you soon
All my love
Jane
xxx

Oluwa
05-25-2009, 06:49 AM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-greet013.gif Hi MJ....

Did you finally get to bed? Sleeping in to make up for the Pub hours you kept last night?

Did you noticed in my previous post I type Happy Potter instead of Harry. Silly me...My brain and my hands weren't working as a team.

What are Happy Potamus movies, Jane mentioned. Does he dance like this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02g0jSk2R64. I like the beat of the music...

Chat at ya later...Hugs...

Muah.
Love,
Oluwa

mountaindreamer
05-25-2009, 07:03 AM
hi mj,

so happy you wrote to us. i feel like we already know you, and it is wonderful to hear from you. Yes, one finger would be what we tell the drs. here in the USA....but i think i might try the two fingers like you....this would make me remember you and smile each time.

hope you and your mum got some sleep, and that you had sweet dreams.

Angel Oliver
05-25-2009, 11:54 AM
What a lovely suprise MJ. How are you today? Hope you are feeling good.Oh and did you save me one of the cakes you baked with mummy and Jane.You know i like cakes and chocolates and....ok all food :) You are a brave lad and very strong. I will write you another message soon.You take care.

lots of love
Amanda.xxxxxxx

P.s I bought my little doggy a dress today.She looks so funny and i have taken a photo of her.I will put it on my profile for you to look at.xxxx

Saysusie
05-25-2009, 01:23 PM
Hello MJ;
How wonderful to read your first post. You have joined the "insomniacs" here at WHL who wander around, bleary-eyed, bumping our way through the night..praying for....:sleepy:

I had to laugh at your moxie giving two fingers to the docs. Has Mommy posted that picture yet?

I hope to read other posts from you soon. Until then, rest well and know that you are loved!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

stoney
05-25-2009, 02:04 PM
hey every1, mj here. mummy has just read me all ur replies....so many women so little time hehe everytime mummy read 'hi mj' to me i waved. yeah i love termintator films, me and mummy used 2 watch them a lot when i was 2 (ssshhh dont tell nan) and Aliens.other fave films r fast and the furious, the goonies (hey u guys), stand by me, fried green tomatoes, daddy daycare and karate kid (hint hint jane i know u love me so u will watch with me) i have just had a quick dance along with that hippo from u tube thanks, my legs went and i did a wiggle bum dance. we went to sleep at about 4am in the end, then my little brother joe got up at 6am. i am gonna b looking at that dog in a dress later, just watching pirate of caribean at moment. yeah u left those cakes up high jane, mummy had 2 stand on chair to get them haha (im nearly as tall as her!!) Mummy told me joe still managed to climb up and get one tho. Hey heidi dont forget we r getting married when im 16 so we will have lots of dvd nights..but i got first dibs on that feece ur living room. im in a really good mood at moment, smiling and holding mummy hand. hope u all ok, if not ill give mr lupus another whack for messing with me women.
lots of love mj xx

iseedeadmonkeys
05-25-2009, 02:05 PM
that was just too funny :)

Ive seen that purple hippo somewhere b4! oh and happy potamus...i thought u was on my wave length there hmm (another name for harry potter)

peace

ISDM
xx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
05-25-2009, 02:11 PM
hay mj !!!
all these ladies don't think your ant to marry me when you get to 16 and don't forget i got to get throu janes hard interviewing stage as well!!
well enjoy watchinbg films with mummy adn i'll be over to visit again soon maybe we're be able to get the party string to jane and i'll get a chance to try one of these legndary cakes!!! lots of hugs and kisses my little dancing man!!! xx

Oluwa
05-26-2009, 09:16 AM
http://forum.wehavelupus.com/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu21/OhLooWah/goonies_sloth.jpg%5B/IMG%5DHey MJ....I have seen most of those movies, except the Goonie one. What are goonies? Let me see if I can do an Internet search...BRB... Oh, I found one..
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu21/OhLooWah/goonies_sloth.jpg

Is this a goonie...

Do you have any favorite musical groups? I am from the disco era, so I enjoy most of them. I like hip-hop..a bit of rap, but not the violent raps.

Wasn't that purple hippo video great. I was bopping my feet and shaking my bum in my chair whilst I listen to it...

Wow, 4AM...I've had nights when I've seen the sun come up. When I stay up so late I feel queasy and hungry too, at the same time..all day. Crazy to have both feelings. Maybe I am looking for energy in food as I crave junk, like candy bars.

Do you watch NASCAR there..how about the American NBA basketball. I think it just ended...with Cleveland winning. How about golf..my husband likes the PGA and golf channel. He is a big fan of Tiger Woods.

Today is an icky day out and I feel icky so I am just hanging out at home. TV all day. Over the weekend we watch The Wrestler and Seven Pounds. We gave it a score of 2 handfuls of popcorn out of 5...have you seen either of those. Not much action, just a drama...yawn..but okay.

Have fun..Love.
Hugs..
Oluwa Over n out.
http://forum.wehavelupus.com/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu21/OhLooWah/goonies_sloth.jpg%5B/IMG%5D

NoodleMom
05-26-2009, 09:41 AM
Hi MJ, It is so neat to see your first thread. Welcome to the boards. I spent a lot of time watching shows the last year and a half since I became ill. Problem is I cant remember what I have watched. :wacko: I am feeling a bit better and the docs finally found something that helps me sleep.
Hope your insomnia goes away. You are having a good time with Mummy tho.:yes:

Kasey

Rastagirl
05-26-2009, 03:25 PM
Hello MJ....so happy to see you post! :veryhappy:

I almost missed this thread cuz I was gone this weekend at the races. My husband races cars for his hobby and we travelled to Seattle for a race. I'm going to post a picture of his race car soon...it got lots of attention at the track this weekend cuz it's Red White and Blue. :unitedstates:

I'm glad we've all been able to get to know you....and your Mummy and your brothers, Joe and Shane. You are part of a very wonderful family with lots of love to give. :grouphug:

I'm glad your Mummy finds fun and interesting things to do with you when you have times that you can't sleep well. That happens to many of us on this forum. I'll bet we can all learn some good tips from you on things we can do when we can't sleep at night.

I absolutely love the movie, Karate Kid....and The Goonies, that one is great. Did you know The Goonies was filmed in Oregon where I live? That's one of the reasons I love it so much, because I can recognize places that I've been to on the Oregon Coast. Oregon is a very, very beautiful place to live. Do you like the place you live?

Well you stay well and strong and take good care of your Mummy....and brothers. You can talk to us anytime....we ALL love good company and fun people.

Lots of Love and Hugs,

:cool2: Lori

p.s. thanks for putting up the picture of all your favorite animal 'friends'.

tiggerlishus - Heidi
05-27-2009, 05:09 AM
Hay you guys!!! Lets do the truffle shuffle!!! Lol :-)

froggal
05-28-2009, 01:23 AM
Hi MJ! It is nice to hear from you. You sound like quite the little man! I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!! The new film comes out in July!!!

froggal
05-28-2009, 01:24 AM
The goonies is one of my all time fav movies!! I want to end up in a wishing well!

lucky7
05-28-2009, 02:45 PM
HI MJ!!!!!!!! I hope you are feeling welll and getting your sleep!:sleepy: I love that you watched Harry Potter with your mom when you couldnt sleep!!!!! My son and i LOVE the Harry Potter movies too!!!! We have all of them and they are watched over and over again!!!!! Get your needed rest and hope to hear from you again soon!!!!! :cute:

Oluwa
05-31-2009, 09:35 AM
Hey MJ....Just a shout out...how goes it? Life in the USA..a lovely day, we're heading out to the theater. Angels and Demons...I let you know my critique when I get back...How many handfuls of popcorn out of 5 is my scale...

Have a great evening...chat at ya laterz...

Love and high fives and knuckle bumps...hugs.
Oluwa

stoney
05-31-2009, 10:17 AM
hey every1 how r u? im (mj) quite sleepy today as was up till 5 am...not my fault my food machine kept alarming during the night..nanny wanted to chuck it out of window lol but when i have been awake ive been happy and in jokey mood....i pinged mummy's bra today hehe think jane was quite proud of that from what mummy told me. i have been off school for a week as its half term so looking forward to going back tom as i have always enjoyed school. its really warm here...i was in shock and kept looking at mummy legs as she is wearing shorts instead of trousers!
my skin keeps going dry at moment so i keep getting 'creamed' by mummy; i think it might b the weather. on the plus side mummy cant hold onto my legs properly to stretch them and do my physio (dont u just hate physio!!!) hahahahahahaha we r hoping jane will come down on tuesday this week, so maybe we will do cakes or something again...hey food fight in the kitchen jane??? we will blame it on joe and shane (ssshh)
lots of love mj xx

mountaindreamer
05-31-2009, 10:29 AM
hi mj,

thank you for updating us about your weekend. Sorry your food machine was not working, i bet it was funny when nanny wanted to throw it out of the window. Mummy putting lotion all over your legs, sounds like a nice way to spend time with your mummy. I too hope Jane can come over on tuesday so that you can have a food fight....be sure and tell us about it.

i hope you get to go to school on monday. What is your favorite part of school?

hope you have a restful day, don't joke around with mummy too much. ha ha ha ha

tiggerlishus - Heidi
05-31-2009, 10:39 AM
hay my mj how are you doing gorgeous boy!! glad you having fun with mummy nothing like being bra straps!! lol :-)
oh and i hope janey comes down better let me know so i can come over for food fight too woop woop :-)
love you lots have fun at school tomorrow i got to go school as well xxx

Oluwa
06-08-2009, 12:52 PM
MJ...days later. The move was dull, interesting, intense...and from sitting so long my bum went numb. I give it or 2 handfuls of popcorn out of 5. Tom Hanks was in it...do you like his movies. like..Big ..Forrest Gump?

How are you today? The lube (cream) doing wonders for you skin. In your snaps you skin looks so nice, great complexion...and handsome.

Physio is not my thing either. I had many rounds of it with my three back surgeries. But gotta do it otherwise we stiffen up like a plastic toy.

Sleep well, sleep tight tonight..me seems like that is all I do by day and at night...zombing about the house.

Sweet Dreams, MJ.
Hugs. Love,
Oluwa

stoney
06-08-2009, 04:09 PM
mummy has done a good zombie impression b4, i was v.ill and she did not sleep for days and when she walked out of my room she turned too early and walked straight into a wall hehe it made me smile. i like watching the film Big, mummy has it as it was a fave film of hers when she was little. ive had a rough day today as been sick a lot so me and mummy spent a lot of time having cuddles, laughs, and dvds of course. i enjoyed watching joe (my bro) and mummy play and tiggle fight. i had a laugh the other day laying on the settee; joe layed next to me and cuddled up but i got a bit bored and annoyed with this...u know when u feel really ill and tired and u just want to b left alone by most people...so i started whacking him lol joe took no notice tho and smiled; altho my brothers fight a lot they never hit me. also when i hit joe mummy laughed as i had a little grin on my face at one point. so who has done what to their bros and sisters??
love mj x

iseedeadmonkeys
06-08-2009, 04:30 PM
i used to put my brother in a carboard box cellotape it up and push him down the stairs, tht was good fun, i also pushed him down the stairs and he hit the child gate at the bottom double flipped and landed on the floor...tht was good fun to watch, oh and one time about 5 years ago he trusted me to blind man buffed him down the stairs when he put his foot out to step down i couldnt resist and shoved him down the rest, but got a bit worried when he passed out when his head hit the front door....but he was ok!

And there was this one time (nothing to do with band camp) we was playing baseball with his new baseball bat and ball he got from america, and i was messing about with it and hit him over the head with it...but mj i dint realise it was made out of solid wood...i promise!

Oh and the time we were playing blind fold guess the taste (of whatever you can find in the cupboard) and i shoved a load of chili powder in his gob :) was really funny!

And the time he come back from karate and showed me a move, and i used it just b4 we was off to school (primary) and kicked him between the legs.

i miss being younger....had all the best fun!

sleep well big man
xxx

Oluwa
06-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Hi ya MJ...

We used to put my little sis in a suitcase and shut it, and twirl it around by the handle whilst she was in it....oh, and we use to roll up my brothers in our big heavy braided family room rugs and plop on them. We use to do some crazy stuff. We are all so close in age...my Mom had 7 of us in 8 years and my little sis came 3 years later. Hold are you guys apart? We are only 1 year apart.

I am from a family of 8. Four girls and four boys...we were a herd and we fought...times we had food fights. Oh, my Mom would get upset..and stand guard at the table while we ate. But for the most part, we were pretty good kids..

I had seen snaps of your brothers, tell them I said they are cute too...a red head and a blonde. Who is who? Your's is kinda of dark blonde, eh MJ..looks like my color.

The movie Big was just on TV the other night here. I watched...Did you ever see Castaway when Tom Hanks talked to his basketball...called Spaulding...lol..after the makers of the basketball.

Are you having a restless night, MJ?

You have a great Mom...who loves you so much...zombie....lol.

Night.
Love,
Oluwa

Oluwa
06-15-2009, 06:21 PM
Just taking a spin and thought I would say, Hey...Hey, MJ! You been doing alright?

So, whacha been doing, MJ. Me? The usual...swimming, putzing about. I posted pictures of my dog Riley at the pool..check her out where Jane posts her snaps of you, your Mum and your brothers...under Community. We both dog paddle about the pool...she turned 14 on June 3.

Have you seen any good DVDs, movies on TV, lately? Me, naw..not really. Just reruns.

Do you get Animal Planet channel. I like Chimp Eden, but it wasn't on last week. I was bummed. If you watch it, you know Zach..I adopted him...so he can always have a safe place to live and be cared for properly.

Feeling well?
Insomnia?

Me, I am so, so...most nights I sleep but had a rough go of one the other night. Tummy ache...

Thinking of ya, MJ...head hugs.

Love,
Oluwa

mountaindreamer
06-15-2009, 08:37 PM
hi mj,

hope you are having a fun day, i like to watch tv late at night, and i watch many different kinds of tv shows.

tell your mum hello for me.

iseedeadmonkeys
06-16-2009, 04:35 AM
Hello my gorgeous little man :yes:

I hope your ready for our adventure to the zoo young man :)

unfortunatly ive not got my specs so you will have to point out which animals are what, oh and btw do tell me when we get near the lions...cause im not good with them, i will proberly run the other way :)

Anyway MJ i will see you in 2 hours, i must get on and get the post code for mummy to put in the sat nav so she wont loose us hehe,

We will take lots of pics and put them up in my gallery later

lots of love
me
xxx

stoney
06-16-2009, 12:09 PM
Hey every1, MJ IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry havent replied in while but ive been in hospital...bloody doctors!! i am bruised all over from where they tried 2 get canula line in ..they took an hour to do it. i have been on i.v. antibitoics and now on the oral (well tube 4 me haha). My feeding tube kept bleeding a lot when i moved and was bit mucky. its still bleeding but not so much, we are going to give it till friday then if it is still bleeding go back to hosp (we r going 2 take my brothers up there after drinking fruit shoots - they go hyper - and set them on the drs lol). i have been ice skating with my mum and school class, we used special boards; i loved it esp. when mummy did doughnuts with me. what really made me smile tho was when mummy went down and cut her chin open hahahaha (i only smiled once mummy laughed at herself tho). Today i had great time at the zoo with mummy and jane (mummy 2); we saw lots of animals and there was a special park where i went on the swing...that mummy jumped on with me and begged jane to push us both, big kid aint she ?!?! then mummy went climbing round a course. mind u that jane was just as bad if not worse!!! on the duck with spring bouncying about she was! then down the slides she went. have got feeling they r both gonna b crawling round tom in pain. We got some nice pressies from the giftshop as well.
I have been smiling as mummy read all ur posts 2 me every1, thanks. I like what jane and oluwa did 2 their bro sis; u will have to teach me some stuff (mummy is shaking now lol). Hi oluwa, hope u r feeling better now. my bros and my ages r me 9 (10 on boxing day!!!!) joe 5 (hes the red head) shane 3 (the blond; he will b 4 in nov). we dont have animal channel but i love monkeys. we saw some at the zoo today..one of them pooed lol they made jane jump as they made lots of noises. mummy, jane and i agreed they remind us of joe and shane hehe. hope every1 well..im kinda knackered now so mummy gonnna let me sleep (ha she hopes). lots of love mj xx

iseedeadmonkeys
06-21-2009, 01:57 PM
Hello MJ,

Firstly i hope you had a good w/e at lavender house this w/e, we really missed you, and even tho you wasnt around we kept going to check on you even though you wasnt here.

I wanted to ask you b4 you went to lavender house butcouldnt wait any longer, On saturday we went to the riverside festival you would of loved it and we got you some presents and joe and shane, there was a climbing rock really tall in the sky mummy said i should of gone on it, but you kno im not good with heights hehe, there was face painting and this big man was walking around with a clowns face....he scared me MJ i dont like clowns there were sheep there and the ppl who will be treating angel on monday morning (shes getting her first injections down tmrw...so u must wish her well) mummy and me chose some rings about 2 weeks ago ive got a white gold band with 9 little diamonds in and mummy has the same hers is gold, you kno the new river? where the ducks are at the bottom of my road? and i said to you i love this river? its really pretty on a summers afternoon with the ducks there and the sun shining thru the trees onto the water, well anyway i took mummys ring and ask her to marry me :yes: i love her very much mj and i love you joe and shane too i want to look after you all for the rest of my life, you are all my world :yes:
So mummy said yes, and we are now engaged, i wanted you to kno first but mummy said she would read this back to you so u kno whats been occuring this w/e.

We showed joe and shane our rings on sunday morning they loved them joe said he was very happy, shane dint say an awful lot but he is still young mj you can explain to shane, i will let you because your the man of the house now.

Mummy let me use your bed and aroma therapy because i was ill on sunday, i hope you dont mind, i dint touch or move anything, but i now kno joe comes into your room alot as he wouldnt leave me alone lol, he does doesnt he?

Anyway MJ you will have to tell me all about your w/e and what you got up to,
All my love
Jane
xxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
06-21-2009, 02:18 PM
ahhh mj isn't it great i'm soo hapyy for you and you new addition to your family ( jane ) what alovely thing you wrote jane just made me want cry with happiness for you xxxx
hope you ok mj see soon matey xxxx

mountaindreamer
06-21-2009, 04:35 PM
jane,

what an incredibly special way to show mj how much you love his mummy, him, shane and joe....mj is lucky to have you in his life...sounds like all of you are the winners. I am so happy for your new family, enjoy life my friends.

mountaindreamer
06-21-2009, 04:40 PM
hi mj,

what a fun time you have had....a day of skating with mummy and jane, then a trip to the zoo, surely you will sleep now.....just close your eyes and think about everything that you did, keep your eyes closed really tight until you think about all of the fun things that you did, then have sweet dreams.

i also wish your mummy sweet dreams of happiness.

stoney
06-22-2009, 08:29 AM
hey every1 its mj, ive been away at respite for weekend. got covered in kisses and hugs when i wheeled in. made me all smiley and chatty. after hugging mummy i held her hand, and i found something..a ring!
i started rubbing it with little smile on my face...i aint stupid i knew what jane and mummy had been up 2 b4 i was even read that nice letter jane wrote me. as mummy read it to me i made louder and louder noises and waved and smiled to show my excitement. while online i gave my approval to jane (suppose i should refer her as mummy 2 a bit more now) which made her happy as it was important..i am the man of the house u know. i have been looking at mummys ring and rubbing it some more, mummy said do i like it and i nodded. jane told me via msn that no one will ever hurt mummy again and that she is her 4 me and my brothers forever...i had 2 sorta consider this for a few mins. its not something we have had b4, my father (used 2 cry everytime he came near..not that he talked to me) and joe and shanes father dont see us anymore....am really looking 4ward to having someone stick around and being there 4 me and mummy and brothers. im so excited im still waving and smiling and making noises even tho im really tired and fighting to keep my eyes open. when mummy read to me that jane said sorry that she didnt ask me 1st i waved, smiled and shook my head 2 say dont worry about it. i love jane so am really happy. right well while all this was going on i was at respite chiilling in sensory room, making friends, and after a few days i chatted to staff (interacted they wrote---excuse me would u mind if i interacted with u 4 a while??? its chatting for crying out loud) and squeezed their hands. why do they expect me 2 chat a lot 2 strangers straight away?? i mean do u hold hands with strangers?? well that heidi prob does as mummy told me shes a flirt hehe altho she is supposed to b saving herself for me!! ok im kinda tired now..long old day at school and i have made a card for mummy (maybe jane mummy 2 they can fight that one out between themselves) and brought back a pressie that mummy is dying to open...shes a big kid lol
love mj

love u jane, welcome 2 family...were nuts hahaha xx (waving and smiling again)

tiggerlishus - Heidi
06-22-2009, 10:40 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaahh mj that is so sweet i am soo glad you are happy and now one big happy family every single one of you mean the world to me!!
as far as flirting with other men mj you know your always be my number one man!! ;-)

love you all Heidi xx

mountaindreamer
06-22-2009, 01:58 PM
hi mj, i am so glad that you had a fun weekend at the retreat....yes, i think "chatting" is a much better word than "interacting".

i am so happy for you, your mummy, jane (mummy2), joe and shane....you have a big family now....will be lots of fun at your house.

Oluwa
07-09-2009, 06:24 AM
Ello..

So, whats been happening MJ....Hows you brothers, Joe and Shane. Are you the oldest? Me, I am the 7th of 8. Huge, eh?

I had seen Transformers....have you seen the first one? Lot of action. Funny, machines that come to life give me the willies. Like in Robot Cop, seen that one? Well, anyone a machine fell down the stairs and landed on his back. Made all kind of machine noise...gr-r-r-r...errrk....grind, trying to get up. Like a beetle bug on its back..Made my skin crawl...but I still watch them.

Oh, like in the Terminator..first one. When it kept coming back to life...drag gin his leg out of the fire, and the background noise affects and when he was squishes and was still trying to get the girl...willies...

Any who, MJ just wanted to day, hey..and was thinking of you today. Hope your day is fun...chat at ya. Laterzzzzzzzzz.

Love and hugs.
Oluwa