PDA

View Full Version : Stress after effects...

luvpinkpeeps
05-24-2009, 06:22 PM
I just had to vent a little, but not an angry one but a scared one.

My husband job suddenly came to a hault last night when his boss/owner of the company died suddenly from a bloodclot in his leg. He was I believe, 46 yrs old with NO medical issues at all.

Spent 4 days a week at the gym, ate right, etc...

So the loss of the friend and also a job in one bite.

I was so stressed today although I tried not to be.

I want to be strong and helpful, not a stress mess, with possible side effects from it.

I feel horrible physically, so tired and drained...nervous stomach......etc.

mountaindreamer
05-24-2009, 06:35 PM
hi lovepinkpeeps,

OMG, so sorry to hear about your husband's boss and his job....that is a double whamy. I hope you can find a way to reduce the stress, and ease the stomach knots.

again, so sorry about all of this bad stuff.

Delphinia981
05-24-2009, 08:50 PM
Hi Peeps...so sorry this is happening to you and your husband. I don't think anyone can blame you for being upset!! Just remember (for both you and your husband) to take time for yourself and vent your frustrations. Keeping them bottled up will make you feel worse than anything else.

Hoping tomorrow is a more gentle day. Remember...this too, shall pass.

dsunshine
05-24-2009, 09:31 PM
So sorry to hear about your friend and your husbands job! Please try not to stress over it but I know it is hard! All I can say is pray and when you are tired of praying...Pray some more. I know the economy is terrible and things are just horrible but I know and believe things are going to turn around soon...time to get prepared. In the mean time...I wish you health and remission!

luvpinkpeeps
05-25-2009, 09:10 AM
Thank you all so much, encouraging words are so helpful. I know we are one of many people in this boat.

I am trying to take things a minute at a time, I don't want to make myself so sick that I cannot be a support...

Saysusie
05-25-2009, 02:19 PM
Please try not to make yourself sick from stress. I know that such a sudden loss (both your husband's boss and his job) is like having your world turned upside down. We are here for you as you try to work through this, one moment at a time!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie