PDA

View Full Version : Thankful!!!!

tiggerlishus - Heidi
05-21-2009, 03:59 AM
As some of you might not know been going throu rough time recently and i couldn't get through it all with my good friends !!

and i don't think people say thank you enoguh in this world so i thought i would start a thread by saying thank you to:

ISDM
STONEY
TOBYJUG
RASTAGIRL ADN ALL MY OTHER WHL FRIENDS
I LOVE YOU ALL XXXXXX

stoney
05-21-2009, 04:06 AM
ur welcome heidi, u know that we r here 4 yer xxxx

iseedeadmonkeys
05-21-2009, 04:44 AM
Awwww...gosh! thats really sweet Heidi,

You know im always here for you hunni!

As for tonight :) i hope you got ure best singing voice on! i get a little competitive when it comes to sing star hehe!

Although i hope my back lets me have some fun i hurt soo much,

let the fun begin

ISDM
xxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
05-21-2009, 04:53 AM
well bring your vibrating pad with ya ( you know that just so i can have a go :-) ) hehe
i'm just lookning forward to spending time with peopel i care abotu and take me for who i am!!
love you guys!!!!! xxxxxxxx

iseedeadmonkeys
05-21-2009, 05:42 AM
It really upsets me that ppl treat you this way hun!

You are way too good for them, you have been my ear a few times and its nice that i can repay you, i hope this all blows over soon for you, you dont deserve to go thru all this by ureself!

Roll on the lupus retreat w/e i think it bout time we all let our hair down, at least when we there and one of us dont feel well everyone will understand!
maybe we could do it every year.......Maybe we could put tht LUPUS HOUSE into reality!!

Anyone remember that thread?

happy days
see you tonight!
all my love
me
xx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
05-21-2009, 07:33 AM
ahh thanks Janey love you,

thou i do feel like i must do something wrong as it keeps happening!! :-(
soo lookinmg forward to spending the night with you two adn the sing star!!
and to the lupus retreat w/e woop woop like the idea of every year !!!

Hxxx

Rastagirl
05-21-2009, 09:36 AM
Hugs Heidi.... :hug: You're Welcome...

...and Love sent right back your way. You make it easy to support you and call you a friend....you're a sweetheart with a great attitude and a fun outlook.

Like I said...your soulmate is out there (and no he's not hiding under a rock :))...he's got YOU in mind...just hasn't quite found his way to your side yet. When he does, he's in for the best time of his life!

Hope you have a blast with ISDM and Stoney. :laugh: Sing your heart out, girl.

Fondly,

:cool2: Lori

tiggerlishus - Heidi
05-22-2009, 01:05 AM
Ah thanks Lori
i ment everyword i feel a very lucky to find this site and find you guys as friends !!!
well all is sorted with me and harry we are going to remain good friends !!
just that wasn't end of my bad week a person i thought was a good friend is not what i thought to long and boring to go on about but i just think my lupus is playing up at moment which is making me very over sentive with that, the harry situation and having exams in less than a month ( and not having oommff to study!!) really have given up on this week looking forward to next week being a better one !!! just felt like every time i got up and brushed me knees off some one came along and knocked me down!! but i have this saying on my toilet door (janey and normsy will tell you i have a lot of saying around my house!!) saying something like "failure isn't when you fall down its when you stay down and sucess is not in never falling but rising up again and again and again and again" and this is why i'll get back up and keep on going that and friends like you guys xxx
the only good thing this week was seeing who my true friends are and having fun with janey and normsy last nite thou there was no sing as sing star wasn't work we still had lots of fun with the weeeee and and having a sing and dance to dirty dancing my all time favourite film in the world!!!!! and drinking quite a bit of baileys!!! hehe

stoney
05-22-2009, 01:14 AM
erm quite a bit of baileys??? we done a bottle woman and thats not including the bottle of archers, , 3 quarters of wicked blue, vodka and 6 cans of beer (jane) lol thanks you two for coming over , really enjoyed. we must dance on a 'log' again heidi. You also provided mj with entertainment with ur low cut top haha Dont forget Jane is gonna interview u b4 she lets u marry mj when hes 16...shes a bit protective of mj (just a smidge) xxx

mountaindreamer
05-22-2009, 01:36 AM
hi heidi,

i am a little late joing in, but i just want to tell you how sorry i am that people are treating you like they are. dealing with an illness is already difficult, it does not help when "friends" add to the stress by not realy being friends.

when i first got sick, i also lost a lot of friends...it hurt so bad, but with time, it is easier to keep getting back upl

I am so glad that you have the support there....i love Bailey's and dancing...don't sing though.

glad that harry is on you side, everyone needs friends.

tiggerlishus - Heidi
05-22-2009, 03:09 AM
ah thanks phyllis

i am ok just wanted to say thank you to those who have been there for me xx
but yer are right i should be used to this since before i lost my job due to illness so called friends have been doing this people keep saying i'm to nice but i can't change i'm me and thats that so just got to brush it off better lol
thanks for the comment xxxxx

Angel Oliver
05-22-2009, 04:39 AM
Sending you gentle hugs and hope you feel better real soon.You always have all of us here....just waiting to give you hugs always.

love
Angel.xxx

rob
05-22-2009, 07:39 AM
Hi Heidi,

I'm sorry things didn't go well for you and Harry. I have have more than a few failed relationships and friendships too, so I know how you feel. People are not always what they seem. So, what can you do, have a Baileys (have a couple), and move on. When you find someone with as much friendship and honesty as you yourself have to offer, then things will click, and a relationship will work. Hang in there.

Rob

tiggerlishus - Heidi
05-22-2009, 10:36 AM
ah thanks guys huge hugs back xxxxxxxxxxxxx