PDA

View Full Version : I am still here....

TobyJug
05-20-2009, 07:11 AM
Just been a little quiet as I am still feeling really bad...
and I have had to put my energy in getting my own site up and running ok before I am in the papers this week..

just thought I let u all know I am still here hope u all well and the Lupus Wolf is not to harsh on you...

lotsa huggss.....

TJ

mountaindreamer
05-20-2009, 08:03 AM
hi tobyjug,

so sorry that you are still being slapped around by the lupus bug....i hope you get relief very soon.

what type of web site are you designing? You have probably already told us, but my fog is hitting me hard and i can't remember anything.....

TobyJug
05-20-2009, 08:08 AM
hi tobyjug,

so sorry that you are still being slapped around by the lupus bug....i hope you get relief very soon.

what type of web site are you designing? You have probably already told us, but my fog is hitting me hard and i can't remember anything.....

Hey...
thanks and I hope u are not to bad either....
I run a UK lupus website..... since March... because the biggest organisation in the UK charges it's members and I wanted to change that...

iseedeadmonkeys
05-20-2009, 09:13 AM
hey TJ

glad your still about...i can see you on msn but im hiding for also the same reasons!

Oh btw i have a wolf inprint on my face lol i have to actually leave the house tmrw looking like this................oh the joys!

love to you tj

me
x

TobyJug
05-20-2009, 09:15 AM
Hugs right back at u Jane.....

x

Saysusie
05-20-2009, 08:06 PM
Toby;
I hope that you start to feeling better soon. Your site already looks wonderful, so I know it will be well worthy of the newspaper articles!
Take care of yourself!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Rastagirl
05-20-2009, 09:20 PM
Sending you lotsa hugs back, Toby. :hug:

Hope you start feeling better soon....

Thanks for your efforts in providing this 'free' website to others in the UK...sounds like it's gonna be great!

:cool2: Lori

froggal
05-20-2009, 10:40 PM
Hi TJ! You are in my thoughts. Sending you strength, hugs, and prayers! Hang in there!!

tiggerlishus - Heidi
05-21-2009, 02:26 AM
Hay tobes!!!!!
think what your doing for us all in uk is ggggrrrrrreeeeaaattttt!!!!!
hope your feeling better soon
H xxx

ps thanks for being a really good friend to me specially over the last few days xxxxx

TobyJug
05-21-2009, 02:50 AM
Thanks you all..... reading all these comments has just made me feel a little better...

thanks...

big huggs to u all...

tiggerlishus - Heidi
05-21-2009, 03:53 AM
glad to hear it honey!!send some it this way please!!! xx

Pearl
05-21-2009, 01:52 PM
It takes a lot of energy just to get up out of bed some days, much less take on the task of running a website to benefit your fellow lupies. You are appreciated and cared for, even across the big pond.

Jana

lucky7
05-21-2009, 07:55 PM
AWWWWW, Toby, im SO SORRY you're not feeling too well:no: You are in my heart and my thoughts my friend and its a GREAT thing you're doing there in the UK for others:cute: Please get your NEEDED rest and i hope you feel a bit better SOONXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX