PDA

View Full Version : nebie

tony50
05-19-2009, 11:00 AM
Hi My name is tony and I have been Dignosis with Lupus nephritis for the past six months and was just woundering if anyone else is getting treated with cytoxin and if so how is it working because I've been getting cytoxin for the past six month's and nothing has change and woundering if i should try something new?

mountaindreamer
05-19-2009, 11:52 AM
hi tony,

welcome to our group. I am not on cytoxin, but i do know that we have several members who have been diagnosed with lupus nephritis. I am sure that someone who can answer your question will be along very soon.

Sorry you are dealing with all of this, but i am glad that you are here. The compassion and knowledge within this circle of friends is amazing, and i hope you can find some comfort here.

Pearl
05-19-2009, 12:02 PM
Just wanted to welcome you. I don't have nephritis and I have not taken this drug. Hopefully, someone will be along soon to give you their thoughts.

Hope you are feeling well today.

Jana

Oluwa
05-19-2009, 03:31 PM
Welcome, Tony...

Me either...no kidney involvement. Someone will stumble in who has. Till then read about, chat about...make friends, play a game..

Be well...
Love,
Oluwa

scubagramplit
05-19-2009, 04:31 PM
I do not have the nephritis either however I do wish you the best in finding the right combo. It is to bad it has to be such a crap shoot, I think we all are or have been going through this. Good luck and take care. Jim

dsunshine
05-19-2009, 04:39 PM
Welcome Tony.
Sorry to hear you haven't found the right combo to make you feel better. Have you discussed with your doctor and explained? Hope you find the right med combo to get you out of pain and on your way to remission!

Rastagirl
05-19-2009, 06:25 PM
Hi Tony :wavey:

Just wanted to stop in and welcome you again....we already met on your profile page. I'm glad you decided to join us. I'm Lori and I've had Lupus since I was 18. I always try to pop in and offer some hope....I've been in a remission for about 16 years now. If it happened for me, I believe it can happen for others. One thing you need to hold on to through all of this is your hope. Never let Lupus take that from you. I'll hold on to mine, kicking and screaming to the end.

I've never been on Cytoxan so I'm another one that can't help you with info there, but I know some of the others that do have experience will be along soon to share their knowledge. Just hang tight.

I hope you've been able to find a good doctor that will be a partner in your healthcare. It's important to have a doctor that you trust and that listens and works with you to find the right treatment plan for your particular situation. Do you have an appointment with your doctor soon so you can discuss whether the Cytoxan is working for you at this point, or whether there are any other medication options?

You've found a great group of people here from all around the world that share and support each other, listen with compassion, let you cry and vent when you need, and encourage each other with laughter along the way. I'm sure you'll be a great addition to our forum family. Let us know if we can answer your questions or help out with the site, there's always someone to pop in with an answer when needed.

I know I already did so on your profile page, but I must add one more time, a huge thank you for your service to your country. I am one American that does not take this service, or the freedom is affords me and my family, for granted for one single day. I know exactly what it means. I am very proud of all those Americans who choose to serve their country in our military and do so selflessly, courageously, and with honor. If I was standing in front of you right now, I would shake your hand and tell you thank you for your sacrifices. :unitedstates:

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon.

Fondly,

:cool2: Lori

Saysusie
05-20-2009, 07:17 PM
Hi Tony:yes:
Welcome to our family. I have never used Cytoxin either. If no one is able to give you first hand information about the drug, I will do some research for you and give you as much information as I can about it. Let me know if you'd like me to do that.
In the meantime, I'm glad that you are here and you will find that you are amongst people who are truly supportive, understanding, informative and caring! Welcome again..

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie