PDA

View Full Version : Lupus in the SUMMER

Saysusie
05-18-2009, 08:45 AM
Hello Family;
Each summer, I post some information to help us survive the heat and the sun. This year, I've done that in my blog. I hope that you find some of the information valuable!
I hope that each and every one of us is able to enjoy the summer months!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

wrightrs
05-18-2009, 12:04 PM
Thank Saysusie, We are going on a beach trip Thursday. So that will be so helpful.

:thumbs-up::8::9::6:

lucky7
05-18-2009, 01:56 PM
AWWW, THANK YOU Saysusie!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!! Iwas just telling Carl the other day how THIS SUMMER is a BIG adjustment for me. I LOVE my gardening and this is the FIRST year ive EVER been effected by the sun so its been sad at times for me and we arent even in summer yet!:nah: ive had all my other symptoms for yrs but never the sun or rash issue till recently. Thanks again!!!!:cute:

mountaindreamer
05-18-2009, 03:21 PM
thanks saysusie,

you put a lot of work into this group, and i thank you for always sharing valuable information with us.

ButterflyRN
05-18-2009, 08:07 PM
Thanks Saysusie!

froggal
05-20-2009, 12:26 AM
This will be my first "official" summer with lupus, so I definately appreciate the time you took to put the info in your blog. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!:cute:

Saysusie
05-20-2009, 08:38 PM
Awww Shucks Y'all ..:wub: you're makin me blush!!!:rolleyes:

Hope we all find a way to enjoy this summer!! We have to be extra vigilant about protecting ourselves!! Let's have fun:laugh:

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Pearl
05-21-2009, 02:19 PM
As usual, you are a wealth of information and a blessing to us all.

AyahsClan
05-21-2009, 04:16 PM
Susie I'll certainly be thinking of you all summer since we are near each other in the freeking DESERT...lol how did we end up here with lupus?

Thanks for the blog hints!