PDA

View Full Version : I have a request....

TobyJug
05-15-2009, 07:38 AM
I was wondering if any of you want to share there Lupus story on my website that I run in the UK.
I am building a section with peoples story's at the moment and was wondering if any of you want to see your published on there?!!!

If so please let me know via pm and I will get you a e-mail address to mail it to.

Love to hear from u and read your story's...

hugs Toby x

iseedeadmonkeys
05-15-2009, 07:53 AM
Hey TJ

I think thats a good idea, as the more storys we have the more likely we will get noticed in the UK!

Btw ppl there are UK lupus sites in the UK and a very famous one that we all no about but you have to pay to get on the forum, which i find a little annoying as ive got lupus so i dont really want to be paying to access information about my illness, that is on a need to know basis really on a forum where as i can do on here or TJs site.

Maybe the more storys we get the more likely we may be able to do a peice on This Morning......For those of you who dont know, This Morning is our breakfast morning televison from monday to friday runs at 10:30 ish to 12:30, and (well i find really entertaining) they do peices on health too.

Anyway tj good idea

peace
ISDM
xx

TobyJug
05-15-2009, 10:06 AM
Thanks ISDM...

I am doing what I can for the people this side of the pond...
I am sure we will get on "this morning" at some stage...
I am going to be in 3 papers next week with the site so all good....

x

TobyJug
05-16-2009, 06:12 AM
thanks for all your pm's so far...
keep them coming....
I will finish building the "Your story's" section by the end of the weekend I hope.....
and then we just need to fill it up... :D

thanks for all your support and story's