PDA

View Full Version : Such a result.... :D

TobyJug
05-14-2009, 10:59 AM
I have started to e-mail papers today to try and get an article in there to raise awareness about Lupus and related condition and to get my site in the media.
And what a result.... I got a e-mail straight away from a local paper wanting to put an article in next week and then an hour or so later I had a call from the Liverpool Echo who did a telephone interview and they are sending photographers round to make a picture to use in the article.....

WOW..

Now that is a good result al ready...

It has given me renewed energy to keep fighting to get more awareness and get my site noticed to be able to educate more people about Lupus and offer more support to other patients....

iseedeadmonkeys
05-14-2009, 11:41 AM
CONGRATULATIONS TJ

us UK Lupies are very proud and happy for what you are doing for us

peace and light

ISDM
xx

Angel Oliver
05-14-2009, 11:52 AM
Oh wow congrats....can i have your autograph? You keep up the good work....well done.Hope you feel better today to.xxxxxxxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
05-14-2009, 01:45 PM
great job tobe won't repeat myself to much said most on lupuschat keep up goos work xxx

Rastagirl
05-14-2009, 02:20 PM
Nice job, Toby....way to go!

That's the way to get things done...an email here...an email there...and before you know it, the world knows who we are.

Thanks for making a difference for Lupus awareness.

Hugs,

:cool2: Lori

TobyJug
05-15-2009, 03:59 AM
Thanks all you guys...

The big Liverpool paper is sending a photographer round between 2 and 3pm today to make a pic for the article...
I am making some changes to the site today and then I will be e-mailing more papers and I might start with the Local radio stations...

Seen as I now no longer work I might as well keep myself busy this way...

I will start a official update thread about my fight soon to keep u all informed...
I know most people here are across the pond but if I can get a lot of media attention here then u never know u might her of me there.... :D

Saysusie
05-15-2009, 09:01 AM
Great News Tobyjug!! You are already famous to us:laugh:
Yes, this is a perfect way for you to use your time and energy! Soon, you will be renowned and we will have witnessed your rise to fame as a leader in the fight for LUPUS!!!
Keep us Posted!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie