PDA

View Full Version : Lupus flare 1...Me 0

iseedeadmonkeys
05-13-2009, 02:47 PM
Just thought id let you all know my lupus is flaring woo!

if i go off radar you will kno why,

I went to be d last night (not to late) woke up at 02:30 Sleep paralysis hits again!
so i decided to get up, stayed awake speaking to haha Rasta, then returned to bed at 07:00, then woke up at 10:30am to see someone and receive summin :) other than a poll vote leaflet which the lady said (as she gave it to me) "dont worry we are not like MP's we dont reap fro the benefits" which i found really amusing :)

Anyway went back to bed and woke up @ 20:00 thats me done in now, ive got no GO GO GO in me, i have an itch on my shoulder which i cant scratch cause everytime i do it feels like some burning hot liquid is being poured into my skin, my eyes are stinging, im aching from head to toe, my back is soo bloody painful right now, its the worse its been in a long time, my hips feel like they have been bashed severall times, the joints are unbarable to touch, shoulders neck and head hurts soo much too and im well over due, plus the emotions are just summin else right now, lol i cried over a koala today on the tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAGGHHHHH help!

So there we go just tell me to shut the hell up now

CIAO
xx

sick n tired
05-13-2009, 02:51 PM
Oh I am so sorry that you are feeling that ill....such a downer to know what is happening...I hope that it is a small flare and you will be up in no time...

tiggerlishus - Heidi
05-13-2009, 02:52 PM
hay mate lots of hugs like we said earlier isn't it funny how we flare at same time!! if it helps any harry came in tonight and was chatting and i jsut started crying at him!! he must be starting what a freak!!! lol
hope your flare don't last long!! xxxx

lucky7
05-13-2009, 03:29 PM
AWWWWW, you're in my heart and thoughts!!!! So sorry for your discomfort!:wacko: You WILL bounce back, you're strong like that! RIGHT!:cute:

Rastagirl
05-13-2009, 04:41 PM
Hey sorry, Monkeys, just plain sucks! No fun to feel crappy from head to back to toes to hips....and all the places in between.

Sorry the damn Koalas put you over the edge. No fun to feel so yucky and then come apart at the emotional seams too. :hissyfit: I'd advise you to stay away from the telley and keep your eyes off of small furry lovable creatures for a few days.....except maybe your kitties that is.

Here's a HUG from across the pond >>>>>>>> :hug: <<<<< *Rasta hugs ISDM with a squeeze*

If that sleep paralysis hits ya tonight, I'll stay up and keep ya company again. I don't really need to sleep at night anyway.

Feel better soonage...as you would say!

Lori :cool2:

iseedeadmonkeys
05-13-2009, 05:07 PM
Hey guys

Thanx, you do make me feel better just reading ure responses,

Btw Rast ive got summin funny to tell you, the last time i was feeling like this, i decided to go and fry an egg to have a egg and marmite sandwich (i used to love eggs but i cant eat them now, cause the Methotrexate completely put me off them! but thts another story) anyway i cracked the egg open poured it in the frying pan, and two yolks came out! i just looked at them for ages then burst into tears :hissyfit: my mum came up to me and put her arm round me and said "whats wrong" i looked at her and said "but they could of been twins" :)....................how stupid i feel telling you all this, but i have a soft heart as my mum would say, and the slightlest thing upsets me,

AHEM

move on Frog<-------is what my dad would say!

ISDM
x

lucky7
05-13-2009, 05:09 PM
Thats funny ISDM! LOL TWINS!:071:

Rastagirl
05-13-2009, 05:30 PM
Hey guys

Thanx, you do make me feel better just reading ure responses,

Btw Rast ive got summin funny to tell you, the last time i was feeling like this, i decided to go and fry an egg to have a egg and marmite sandwich (i used to love eggs but i cant eat them now, cause the Methotrexate completely put me off them! but thts another story) anyway i cracked the egg open poured it in the frying pan, and two yolks came out! i just looked at them for ages then burst into tears :hissyfit: my mum came up to me and put her arm round me and said "whats wrong" i looked at her and said "but they could of been twins" :)....................how stupid i feel telling you all this, but i have a soft heart as my mum would say, and the slightlest thing upsets me,

AHEM

ISDM
x

I knew it...I knew it....ISDM has a soft heart...inside of all that joking and smart aleckey attitude, she's a softie.

Shhhhh..... :shhh: I won't tell a soul...your secrets safe with me. :wink:

Rasta

iseedeadmonkeys
05-13-2009, 05:39 PM
hahaha!

gosh...you sure better not!

i cant have my rep dismantled its been built up for so long, actually funny enough since joining this forum ive been more out about my feelings, on here and in the "real world"
So i think this place does wonders for your confidance, do ya agree?

hmm i ponder on

ISDM
x

ps anyone heard of the Magic Numbers? i saw them live a few years ago at V festival i kno they are american.......hmm what aint these days :) anyway im listening to them on my pod hehe

tiggerlishus - Heidi
05-14-2009, 01:31 AM

AHEM

ISDM
x

LMAO sounds like something i would do i was watching neighbours ( a austrlian soap played n england for those think who what where lol) any back to story really soppy sad ending and i was :hissyfit: like ababy but yer do agree this site gives you confidence its givem me confidence to be open with how feeling lupus wise always wore my heart of my sleeve emotional wise bit to much some times but used try really hard not to let people know how tired i am or in pain i am cause didn't want people thinking i'm moaning mini but now i don't fight it well as much :-) lol
hope you feeling better today babes x

iseedeadmonkeys
05-14-2009, 08:59 AM
Many thanx Heidi poodle!

I woke at 2pm and im now eating ben and jerrys cookie dough yum!!

Im sorry about this w/e but i think im gonna have to cancel again.. i hope you dont mind, not long to go now til our Lupus Retreat....and i cant wait wooooohooooo!

cheers
ISDM
xx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
05-14-2009, 01:49 PM
naa i don't mind was thinking the same thing lol heres to us both getting out of this soon xxx

MicRoMediC
05-14-2009, 03:02 PM
i'm flaring right now too. i'm sorry about that. i hope you feel better than i do.

iseedeadmonkeys
05-14-2009, 03:05 PM
Hey Microwave,

im sorry to hear your flaring also, this really sucks big time!!

thank god for the forums is all i can say

ISDM
xxx

MicRoMediC
05-14-2009, 03:06 PM
Hey Microwave,

im sorry to hear your flaring also, this really sucks big time!!

thank god for the forums is all i can say

ISDM
xxx

:huh:microwave huh? lol.

lucky7
05-14-2009, 03:08 PM
LOL ISDM!!!!! IM cracking up right now!!!! You rresponse was even funnier Micromedic!!!!!! :-)

iseedeadmonkeys
05-14-2009, 03:16 PM
OH do forgive my strange sence of humour tonight!

im just thinking if i cant be myself here i will go flamming mad!!

peace
ISDM
xx

MicRoMediC
05-14-2009, 03:21 PM
it's cool dead monkey. i was laughing really loud...i'm at work, my partner just gave me the crazy look. it's a second home here at work because we're with these people for 24 hours...this forum, of course, is a third home. you can always be yourself here.

mountaindreamer
05-14-2009, 03:25 PM
Ok ISDM and Micromedic,,,,you two just made me enjoy a really good, loud laugh....Sorry micromedic, but i will probably giggle each time i read your name from here on.

Hey guys, i am so very sorry that both are you are feeling so bad. Sending gentle gifts of sunshine your way, hope life treats you better tomorrow.

iseedeadmonkeys
05-14-2009, 03:32 PM
Hey tis cool!

I have a habbit of doing that with ppls names...yes i do it in the real world too, keeps me amused!

ISDM
xx

Rastagirl
05-14-2009, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the giggle... :lmao:

I've definitely noticed 'dead monkeys' that you are into reappointing our names....I see you've named 'Heidi poodle'....'Toblerone'....'Microwave'....

Am I worthy of a 'Monkey changed' screen name too?

Even when you guys are suffering, you're easy to laugh with. Like Phyllis said, I hope all of you....Jane, Samantha, Heidi....get some relief from your flares soon.

Group hug for all of you....you can share it..... :grouphug:

:cool2: Rasta

MicRoMediC
05-14-2009, 05:55 PM
Ok ISDM and Micromedic,,,,you two just made me enjoy a really good, loud laugh....Sorry micromedic, but i will probably giggle each time i read your name from here on.

Hey guys, i am so very sorry that both are you are feeling so bad. Sending gentle gifts of sunshine your way, hope life treats you better tomorrow.

it's cool, you guys made my day and i laugh really hard now too every time i read my name.

thanks.

dsunshine
05-14-2009, 10:24 PM
Sorry you are having a tough time but your sense of humor is still there and I think laughter is the best medicine. The flare will pass but I know you know that. It's just being in it at that moment that you feel down and you want to be happy and healthy. Your mind is saying yes you can and your body is saying...YEAH RIGHT...don't even think about it. I pray that God heals your body both inside and out...I send you hugs and positive energy!

tiggerlishus - Heidi
05-15-2009, 02:25 AM
hehe i just cheshired grinned all the way though that its about all i can do at mo with out hurting oh i soo wish this tired-dye-itis would go three days on trot now!!

and loving the names too got one that i think of ever time i see your name rasta girl that is rasta pasta a bob marley version of a pasta dinner!! hehe well i made myself chuckle :-) xx

iseedeadmonkeys
05-15-2009, 07:15 AM
Mountain, and sunshine,

Thank you for your well wishes, yes im getting there slowly but deffo getting there :yes:

peace to u both xx

Heidi ho - you know ive got a good feelin about next week, lets get this weekend out of the way first, i hope you have a good one whatever you decide to do xx

Rasta(fairy) ean - Thanx i think it will be a short one (i hope) ive got alot riding on next week, ive got my dermatology appointment on tuesday, kevvy baby (my rhuemy) wants me to have a skin biopsy asap, so need my energy back for that!

LoVe~AnD~lIgHt
ISDM
xxx