PDA

View Full Version : hi new to this

bellabee
05-13-2009, 02:44 AM
Hi,
I'm new to this. I live in scotland and would love to hear from anyone there or else where for that matter. Was diagnosised in feb and struggling to come to terms :no:

KathyW1958
05-13-2009, 03:32 AM
Hi Bellabee,
Welcome to the site. This is a great site with wonderful folks that come in here. Everyone is so nice. If you have any questions or just want to find out more information everyone is willing to help you in any way. I hope that you keep posting.

Hugs,
Kathy

froggal
05-13-2009, 04:38 AM
Hi Bella . . . Welcome! You will find lots of understanding and compassion here. Hopefully we can help you in your struggles!
A new friend~ Angie

TobyJug
05-13-2009, 04:38 AM
hey just wanted to say welcome

gina
05-13-2009, 04:52 AM
Just wanted to say welcome to site. this is a great place for information and to vent if you need to.:yes:

Saysusie
05-13-2009, 08:56 AM
He Bellabee;
Welcome to our family:laugh:. We all know how difficult it can be understanding this disease and learning how to come to terms with it and how to live with it. We are all here to help you in any way that we can. Please know that there is no question too big, too small, or to complicated for us. Also, we are here to give you support, understanding and comfort when you need it!
I'm glad that you are here and I want you to know that you are not alone!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

wrightrs
05-13-2009, 09:29 AM
Hi just wanted to welcome you. Make your self at home.

lucky7
05-13-2009, 12:46 PM
WELCOME Bellabee!! What a cute name you chose! You are SO WELCOMED here!!!!!! Please feel free to ask anything you need to or want to!! Thats why were here my friend!!!! YOu will get GREAT support here!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:cute:

Pearl
05-13-2009, 01:10 PM
As you can see, everyone here is friendly and supportive. Sorry for the diagnosis. Please know you can fight this. Be strong, learn everything you can, take care of yourself. Be in charge of your care from this point forward. Make sure you read the "Stickies" at the top of the forum pages. They are a good place to start the learning and support process. We are here for laughter, support, information, and to hear you vent if need be. We all do. It helps to know you are not alone.

Wishing you wellness today.

Jana

lucky7
05-13-2009, 01:17 PM
Well said Jana!! :cute:

dsunshine
05-13-2009, 01:39 PM
You have come to the right place. Sorry you having issues and coming to terms with it. I was diagnosed in Nov. 2008 and still have issues and moods all over the place so you are not alone in these feelings. There are so many wonderful helpful people on this site. Feels like family to me...family/friends that understand and relate to exactly what I feel as people who don't have Lupus really don't understand. Welcome again!

mountaindreamer
05-13-2009, 06:40 PM
Hi Bella,

As you can already tell, this is a great place to get the necessary support needed to process the emotions of the diagnosis, to educate yourself about lupus, and to gain the confidence to be your best advocate.

We have members all from all around the world,and i know you will discover many diverse and close friendships.

Please ask any questions, we have all been where you are, and we all know how frightening everything is now. We all help each other, and we all learn from each other. Join in, have fun, and ask questions...someone will be here.

Welcome, welcome, welcome, i am so glad you are here.

lucky7
05-14-2009, 03:02 PM
BEAUTIFULLY said Phyllis!!!!!!:fing02: