PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Oluwa ...

Rastagirl
05-13-2009, 12:24 AM
Well, it is officially midnight, Pacific Standard Time, in Portland, Oregon on this 13th day of May, in the year 2009
and Lori, aka Rastagirl, has officially begun the

PARTY CELEBRATION

:fam21:

in honour of our own, very special, most extraordinary.....

OLUWA

let the partying begin...

:happy-birthday2:

:fest06:

:musik05:

Oluwa...I am sending you giant Hugs of Love and Gratitude and Wishes for a very, very Happy Birthday....with many more for years to come. Enjoy your special day!

with Love,

Lori

p.s. i stayed up till midnight to do this.

tiggerlishus - Heidi
05-13-2009, 01:27 AM
Happy birthday oluwa hope it a greeeeaaat one xxxx

:071:

:valentine2:

:party:

:fest06:

froggal
05-13-2009, 02:15 AM
They say its your birthday Na na na na na na !!

:musik05:

Go Oluwa its your birthday, were gonna party like its your birthday!

:fest30: :friday:

Happy happy birthday Oluwa . . .

:birthday:

NoodleMom
05-13-2009, 04:06 AM
O Happy Day!!
Happy Birthday girl! The world is so much brighter with you in it.:yes:

K

TobyJug
05-13-2009, 04:07 AM
Happy birthday hun....

Big birthday hugs from me, Debs and of course Joshua.......

xoxoxoxoxox

gina
05-13-2009, 05:10 AM
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear oluwa
Happy birthday to you

Hope you enjoy every moment of this blessed day.;):thumbs-up::beerchug: to you

Oluwa
05-13-2009, 05:23 AM
Wow..Oh, heavens, I am in heaven....all this for me..wow. Thank you very much to you and you.

Such a lovely surprise to find this morning...I really feel special and loved. Thank you guys.

Head hugs all around...squuueeeeeze.
Love me..Oluwa

rob
05-13-2009, 08:38 AM
Happy Birthday Oluwa! Doing anything special for the day? Whatever you do, I hope you have a good day.

Rob

Saysusie
05-13-2009, 08:47 AM
Happiest Birthday To You Oluwa;

Hoping you have a celebration that makes your heart sing! With music and laughter and the camaraderie of freindship.
:fam21::happy-birthday2: :guitar5:

Sending You Much Love
:valentine4:

Always
Saysusie

wrightrs
05-13-2009, 08:59 AM
Happy Birthday To You ! cha cha cha
Happy Birthday Dear Oluwa !
and many more !!!!

:happy-birthday2::fest30::smilecolros::happy-birthday2: Your Party !!!

Oluwa
05-13-2009, 11:18 AM
And more wishes...wow! Thank you very much.

Belly full of hand dipped Sees candies already chuck in me..arrived from my friend. Cards, money...candy...paintings...gift card...and the day has just begun...wow, eh...

And two prescriptions from my doctors appointment today...I have bronchitis. Oh, joy....

My husband is traveling so it is me, Riley, Pookie and my carrot cake and ice cream. That'll have to wait till the chocolates make room. I can't wait..but will..of course..er ah....I think.

I am 48 today.

Thank you very much....hugs big ones...
Love,
Oluwa

lucky7
05-13-2009, 11:29 AM
HAPPY 48 YEARS YOUNG OLUWA!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!! YUM! Carrot cake!!!! It doesnt get any better than that!!!!:fest30:

Angel Oliver
05-13-2009, 03:14 PM
Happy birthday dear Oluwa. Now ive bought you some chocolate but i carnt give them you so im just going to have to:valentine2: keep them here for you instead :) I wish you a fab birthday and hope you enjoy the whole day.:musik05::birthday:.xxxxxx

magistramarla
05-13-2009, 07:48 PM
Oluwa,
Laeta dies natalis, amica mea!!
(That's Happy birthday, my friend in Latin)
Magistra Marla

Oluwa
05-13-2009, 07:59 PM
And more...Just too fabulous..thank you very much. Time to close up shop and call it a day.

It has been a wonderful day, filled with chocolates...naps, calls from family and friends. I and my husband have a huge family. Talked on the telly so much I have a cauliflower ear. Bouquet of flowers delivered...and more wishes here. Wow.

I love listening to the messages left on my voice mail...so many birthday songs sung in many ways...I really like the messages instead of the direct call because I can play them over and over, each special. I giggle. I am loved.

Didn't have room for my cake..the chocolates are still churning with Biaxin...will have it when my husband comes homes...

Night...thank you...God bless everyone.
Love and hugs,
Oluwa

mountaindreamer
05-13-2009, 08:35 PM
hi oluwa,

so sorry i did not get on before you called it a night, but i can tell you had a wonderful day full of birthday wishes delivered by many friends and loved ones.

hope you are sleeping with a smile from all of the birthday celebrations, and chocolate.

happy birthday to you,

Angel Oliver
05-14-2009, 04:47 AM
Oh Oluwa,

Hope your not coughing too much on your birthday.Hopefully hubby home tmrw,you feel a bit better....lots of chocolate and cake gets eaten...mmmmm delish.

Sending fast healing vibes to you.
love
Amanda.xxxxxxxx

Oluwa
05-14-2009, 07:43 AM
Thank you very much Phyllis...Oh, don't apologize, every day can be a celebration...and I have the candy and cake to make another party for when my husband comes home...

Hugs.
Love,
Oluwa