PDA

View Full Version : Going away for the weekend...

NoodleMom
05-06-2009, 04:04 PM
My HubbyMan and I are going to Chicago for a four day weekend.
I am so exited. We have not been away sans kids for over eight years. I honestly didnt think it would work out. The last time we tried to go it fell thru. I told a friend that I would believe when we were on the road.
Tomorrow we go.
Can I really believe it?
Chicago...no kids, just me and my man. Yeah!!

wrightrs
05-06-2009, 05:01 PM
That's great have a wonderful trip.

:fam21::musik05::musik21::musik39:

Rastagirl
05-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Really happy for you, Kasey. You most definitely deserve it. I hope it's a wonderful trip complete with happy memories....and some sexy ones too! :cute:

Are you staying in a Hotel? Here's something I always do when my husband and I get away without kids, bring along some candles for atmosphere in your room and your favorite music (do ya have a boombox or music player to bring?) and some lotion and have your husband give you a massage. Tell him you've earned it big time.

I hope you enjoy every minute.

Have fun!

:heart: Lori

p.s. don't forget the sexy night gown....:yes:

Oluwa
05-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Enjoy, savor...the food, the beds, the just you and your man nights and days, Kasey...

Be safe, be well...
Hugs.
Love,
Oluwa

MicRoMediC
05-06-2009, 06:33 PM
enjoy!i'm so jealous!
we were supposed to go to vegas the day i had my gallbladder out. go sam. this is the story of my life. it's now scheduled for late july and we're making a bigger trip out of it and going to california to visit my extended family. we're also going to cancun in september. i'm so excited!
anyway, enjoy your trip, forget about your illnesses and enjoy life for a few moments-for all of us too.

iseedeadmonkeys
05-07-2009, 03:08 AM
hey good for you!!

I hope you have a lovely w/e break :yes:

peace
IAMDEAD
xxxx

NoodleMom
05-13-2009, 04:36 AM
Im back!!
It was so nice to get away for the weekend. Was a nice and fun time seeing my daughter. She expressed how much it meant to her for us to come. Graduation was cool. So many people tho. Im really not a crowds person but I managed. HubbyMan and I had a special time or two also.

A funny thing happened our first evening. We decided to just get sandwich fixens and eat in our room so we didnt have to go out again that night. We walked into this store and immediately the smell of raw meat took over. We walked and walked looking for the things we needed. We kept comment that there must be a large population of Asians because the store had so much product for them. We couldnt hardly find any of the American foods. We had gone about halfway thru the store when I realized we were in an Asian Market. Most every person we saw was Asian. :laugh:
I also caught my hair on fire. We were in the whirlpool and I leaned back right into the candle fire. So I just want to say if you get that wild hair to buy candles for a romantic evening Do NOT buy tea candles.:wideeyed:

K