PDA

View Full Version : Eyesight problems

frekkuls
05-05-2009, 11:51 PM
Hello everyone,
I woke up this morning and couldn't see properly out of my right eye. I had the sensation that one gets if they have one contact in and one out. I didn't have any pain other than a slight headache, just a super fuzziness in my eye that I couldn't rub away. This lasted between 5 to 10 minutes. And I think my sense of color has been out of whack today. Everything seems much "cooler" than usual, like I'm missing the "warm" shades. Should I be freaked out, or mildly concerned? Anyone have any experience with this? Any suggestions?
Thank You in advance!!!
Frekkuls

mortifiedat52
05-06-2009, 04:45 AM
i had a similar experience yesterday.. no fuzziness, but the color issue.. i was looking at my computer screen and i knew that all the letters were black, but some of the words looked brown to me.. not all, just certain words.. i dragged the mouse through the page and made everything black just to be sure, but certain words still looked brown... not sure what that was about..

dsunshine
05-06-2009, 09:35 AM
I had the fuzziness experience about 2-3 weeks ago. But it seemed it only last for about a minute or so. BUT long enough that I realized my sight is really trippin. IF you are on plaquenil then you may want to make an appt. to see your eye doctor and call and tell your Rhuemy as well.

frekkuls
05-06-2009, 01:19 PM
Yes, I am on Plaquenil. I have an appt. with my Rhuemy coming up in two weeks, so I've written it down to ask about. Today my eyes seem fine. My husband says he thinks the blurry problem only lasted 3 to 5 minutes, and that it just seemed longer to me. I'll take his word for it.
Thank You!!!!
Frekkuls

wrightrs
05-06-2009, 04:38 PM
I have problem with my eyes because they get real dry because of (sjogren's) A lot of people with lupus have this. It effects my sight. I use drops for this. There's also meds