PDA

View Full Version : Breast pain and fibro

WantItGone
05-04-2009, 08:47 AM
I can't remember if I've asked this before but does anyone else have the same burning pain in their breasts that's similar to other parts of the body? I have the burning pain in my abdomen and back. Right now, the sensations I feel in my back are simiilar to the burning/uncomfortable sensation I feel everywhere else. Anyone else?

mountaindreamer
05-04-2009, 12:49 PM
hi wantitgone,

i describe these burning feelings as though someone is holding a lit cigarette to my skin. the burn spreads and affects surrounding areas. So, i guess burning in the breast is possible, but i don't specifically remember experiencing this.

Are you current on your mamograms, have you consulted with a dr. about this burning? please make sure that you do .

WantItGone
05-04-2009, 01:25 PM
hi wantitgone,

i describe these burning feelings as though someone is holding a lit cigarette to my skin. the burn spreads and affects surrounding areas. So, i guess burning in the breast is possible, but i don't specifically remember experiencing this.

Are you current on your mamograms, have you consulted with a dr. about this burning? please make sure that you do .

hi mountain,

yup, just had a breast exam. it comes pretty much right before my period. i like your description because that's exactly how it feels for me too. thanks for the advice.