PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

nicole73
04-29-2009, 08:29 PM
my names nicole.i have mixed connective tissue diease and lupus.took a bout a year and a half 2 get it diog.now iam on to tryn 2 fined a way 2 live with it.

gina
04-30-2009, 04:49 AM
I am glad you found us. this site is wonderful, you will find information that you need and all the support you need.;)

mountaindreamer
04-30-2009, 04:55 AM
hi nicole73,

so sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but i am glad you found us. This forum has helped me and many others learn how to live with lupus. I have learned ways to set new goals, accept a new normal, and protect myself from elements that instigate flares.

please make yourself home, jump in on any threads and learn with the rest of us.

hope you are having a good day today.

Oluwa
05-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Hi Nicole...

Hugs..welcome to WeHaveLupus...

Have you been reading about to find way to live with Lupus...seems like that is all we do is change, adjust....just when we get into the groove of things..changing up again...

You need help in the home, at work..school? With the mental and spiritual challenges..the physical challenges?

Share and we will try to help...

Again welcome, Nicole..
Keep looking for your wellness.
Love,
Oluwa

Rastagirl
05-19-2009, 09:18 PM
Hi Nicole :wavey:

Just wanted to say hello and welcome you.

There are plenty of great people here to learn from and share your experiences with. We're always happy to answer your questions and offer our support.

A good place to start on this site is by reading the 'Sticky' posts that are found at the very beginning of 'Lauri's Lounge' forum. They contain a wealth of information about learning to live with Lupus, and there are some great tips about protecting yourself from the sun.

Feel free to make yourself at home...and let us know how we can help you.

Fondly,

:cool2: Lori

Saysusie
05-20-2009, 07:02 PM
Hello Nicole:yes:
Welcome to our family. Everyone here is trying, like you, to find a way to live with our disease. Please know that we are here to help you as much as we can and to let you know that we understand and that you are not alone.
Again.........Welcome!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

froggal
05-21-2009, 12:24 AM
Hello Nicole . . . Welcome! I hope that we will be able to help you in the struggle of learning to deal with lupus. You will find support and understanding here. I call this site my Lupie Group Home, and I hope that you also feel at home here! ~Angie

Delphinia981
05-23-2009, 08:18 PM
Hello Nicole!

I'm a newbie here and also newly diagnosed (although I had symptoms for-ev-er). The folks here are great. There's information out the wazoo, friendly faces always willing to lend an ear or give advice, and it's just a comfortable place to be surrounded by people who understand what you are going through. I'm happy you found us!

Angel Oliver
05-24-2009, 05:16 AM
Hello and welcome to all the newbies.Glad you are here....we will help you through the good and bad days where we can....also we have lots of fun here too.Have a look round.....also click community then social groups....oh what a laugh we have.

sending you gentle hugs
Angel.xxxxx