PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to give good update

KATROACH1972
04-29-2009, 07:07 PM
Hi,
I know i have complained about my Drs constantly, with all the heck I have been through. Well, today I went to see my primary after my neuro appointment the other day, and I was expecting the same old questioning about whats my symptoms and why does my Rhuem think i have SLE ect.... But this time he read to me what the neuro said, and told me he thinks I have Lupus, or MS and that i shouldnt feel like they dont believe me~ and that between him my neuro and my Rhuem they will help me figure this out and kept telling me not to give up! I was excited. He is running alot of blood test including test for Celiac disease, and sending my urine and blood to specialty labs for analysis. So i am staying positive and hoping very very soon I will know exactly what i have been battling the last 8 years. As of now and last 2 years I have diagnosis of Seronegative Lupus. Thanks all of you for prayers! hugs kathy:yes:

gina
04-30-2009, 06:24 AM
It sounds like the docs are on the right path. good for you. i will still keep you in my thoughts. its better to know exactly what you have than not knowing.
once they found out i had sle i felt relieved to know and now i can fight what i have.:cute:

rob
04-30-2009, 07:00 AM
Hi Kathy,

So good to hear you are finally making some progress towards a diagnosis. I wouldn't worry too much about whether it's Lupus, or MS, as dealing with either one is not really more or less difficult than the other. I'm glad you are finally getting some answers.

Rob

KATROACH1972
04-30-2009, 08:55 AM
Thanks so much rob, and Gina! That means alot! I am headed to Rhuem today he talked about putting me on cellcept with the prednisone. Have either of you taken that? thanks agin hugs Kathy

Ria0331
04-30-2009, 09:28 AM
Kathy,

I'm glad that your doctors are finally headed in the right direction cause even tho you may not like what they have to say, you will feel so much better at least knowing what is going on instead of being in limbo land(so to say). Good luck at your Rhumy doc appt today and let us know what's going on.

gina
04-30-2009, 11:11 AM
no i haven't taken either pill, sorry someone else probably has.

goodluck at doctors:yes:

KATROACH1972
04-30-2009, 01:38 PM
Thanks Ria, and Gina! I was put on 2000mg cellcept, increased prednisone to 20mg. I cant start till I retreat a uti! I cant get rid of it! Plus he wants me to wait till I have my mri, eeg, emg, ect.. before I start so it doesnt alter results. Have a great day! hugs kathy

Angel Oliver
04-30-2009, 03:57 PM
Oh im so glad your finally get some answers and feel a little better knowing the doctors are listening to you.We are always here by your side. Sending you gentle hugs.

love
Angel.xxxxxxxx

wrightrs
04-30-2009, 11:36 PM
Sounds like your finely starting to get some where. Hope you won't have to wait much longer. hugs

gina
05-01-2009, 05:43 AM
Hope you can take meds soon. i always get uti without any symptoms go to docs and they tell me everytime i have one, drives me crazy. and i always have protein also. i have appointment with urilogist in june had to move it cause of money. paying too many docs at once. have you seen a uri. doc? have a great day. xoxo

KATROACH1972
05-01-2009, 08:03 AM
Gina, I went to see a urologist once last year, he told me I had cyst on my kidneys, and stones, and inflammation in bladder. Thats all he did! haha i think the prednisone and other meds hide symptpoms well. i havent had protein just blood wbc and bacteria ect.. If this still doesnt go away, maybe they will send me back! I am glad I have insurance, or my cellcept would be 1000.93 a monthh on top of two bp meds, prednisone etc.. Hugs Kathy