PDA

View Full Version : Social groups!!!

Angel Oliver
04-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Just to let you all know. If you click on Community at the top there and go to social groups,there is fun here. You can tell us a joke,listen to ghost stories, if you carnt sleep we chat there on the Insomnia thread. Tonight ive added 2 new ones. The first is ''Dream Translator'' where if you have a dream and you remember it,tell me and i'll try and translate it for you.Also there is ''Angel card readings'' where i shuffle some angel cards and give you a message from the Angels for the day.They are always nice messages.
So if you want something different...you'll find us all there waiting!!

love
Angel.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Saysusie
04-28-2009, 10:39 AM
Thank You... I've enjoyed your social groups and try to get there each time that I log on:yes:

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Rastagirl
04-28-2009, 10:41 AM
Thanks for the headsup Angel.....I'll head on over and check it out.

I did have a bad dream the other night... :wideeyed:

Hugs,

Lori :cool2:

Rastagirl
04-28-2009, 09:45 PM
Okay Angel....

I joined your 'Dreams' group and left my first dream that needs interpreting. Hoping you can put my mind at ease....this was a very frightening nightmare, the kind that keeps coming back each time you fall back asleep.

You started your social group just in the nick of time....for me anyway! :yes:

Hugs,

Lori :grin69:

Angel Oliver
04-29-2009, 05:22 AM
Lori ive wrote on what your dream means.Go and check it out and hope it makes sense! xxx

Angel Oliver
04-29-2009, 11:08 AM
Ive updated and read requests and now have posted dreams and cards if you have asked me.Go to social group to read them.
Ask away and i'll do em for you all.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lucky7
04-30-2009, 05:33 PM
I know i say it all the time but here i go again, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! :8:I love the feelings you give me when i read your posts and threads! XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Angel Oliver
05-01-2009, 02:29 AM
Oh Jeanette and we love you too. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

mountaindreamer
05-01-2009, 07:01 AM
hi angel, this is a new opportunity for me....i have not even explored the "community" option....going there now to join in. not very good at remembering dreams, but i look forward to enjoying others.

you are the best.

Angel Oliver
05-01-2009, 10:41 AM
Oh great Phyllis,see you there.Hope today you are feeling ok.xxxx

wrightrs
05-01-2009, 05:15 PM
Love my angel readings !!!!

:dance::):wub::angelic:

Angel Oliver
05-27-2009, 02:58 PM
Oh i am so glad.Something to pass the time and a bit of fun.Sometimes you do get cards which really make sense...then sometimes you think yeh right! If anyone wants a go...let me know.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Angel Oliver
07-31-2009, 06:22 PM
Just thought id bring this forward again in case any of the beautiful newbies wanted to know.

love Amanda.xxxxxxx

Angel Oliver
08-09-2009, 10:22 AM
Thought id bring this forward too...no harm in having a peep.xxxxxx

Saysusie
08-09-2009, 03:37 PM
:yes:
Good Idea Angel

Angel Oliver
09-15-2009, 11:38 AM
Thought id bring it back again for another read. Just in case any newbies want to chat elsewhere,we have a social group section.Click community at the top then social groups,then have a look around,just click on whichever group you fancy.xxxx

abbasgirl
09-28-2009, 09:44 AM
I started a recipe/cooking group. I need healthier recipes so please ya'll...come on over and share. Share the unhealthy ones too...:laugh:

lucky7
09-28-2009, 11:44 AM
OH I JUST LOVE YOU ABBASGIRL!!!!!!!!! The not so healthy ones are YUMMY though arent they! LOL I also LOVE your Halloween avatar! TOO CUTE and FUNNY!!!!!! LOL :laugh:

Tamy
09-28-2009, 04:44 PM
Hey Angel
I'VE GOT A STUPID QUESTION

I couldn't work out how to "become a member" of social groups. That site is addictive. Tried to post, but couldn't find a "post reply" thingy. I'm having one of those days I guess.

Have a great day
Tammy

Angel Oliver
09-28-2009, 05:30 PM
Hey its not stupid at all.Now you know i forgot :) I think if you click the group you want to join...somewhere it will say ''join group'' click on it and it should then show you the reply box for you to post.Let me know if you get on or not..i will keep trying till you are able to join.xxxxxxxxxxxx

lucky7
09-29-2009, 04:11 PM
AWWWWW, i love you Amanda! Always there to HELP!!!!!!

SMOOCH!!!!!:kiss:

Tamy
09-29-2009, 05:36 PM
Thanks Amanda
I'll get around to having a proper look tonight...Once the kid's have gone to bed. If I still can't figure it out, i'll post you a message. Thanks.
Hope your having a pain free day!
Tammy.

Angel Oliver
11-20-2009, 06:20 PM
Just thought id bring this back to the front for the newbies.xxxxxx

iseedeadmonkeys
11-21-2009, 05:48 AM
o0o0o0o0o ty xxx

LOL ok im not a newbie but......

Angel Oliver
03-09-2010, 04:50 PM
Ive brought this forward so Sandy R and Leskie know i actually went back into read them a card :) I have not been checking as members stopped asking,but yipeeeeeeee i had 2 angel card requests so go look and read them.Anyone who wants an Angel card picked,just for fun, let me know.xxxxxxxx

Angel Oliver
03-15-2010, 05:11 PM
Bump up!! Feel free to browse through the social groups.xxx

wrightrs
03-21-2010, 08:52 AM
They are fun !!!

Nonna
03-21-2010, 09:01 AM
Angel, sometimes you truly are an angel sent to cheer us when we are in need
nonna

Angel Oliver
03-22-2010, 04:00 PM
Ah Nonna im not really ..but thanks for being so kind.xxxxxxx

mabeljane
03-26-2010, 10:31 AM
Hi Angel, I have just posted a dream which means alot to me. Thank you for this x

Angel Oliver
03-26-2010, 02:51 PM
Hi Mabeljane i have updated the dream translation so i hope it helps.My book doesnt have allot in, but ive done what i can.Hope it helps you.Let me know if it makes sense what i wrote.

love
Amanda.xxxxxx

Angel Oliver
06-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Bringing this forward again lol.AND i have a new dream book,only small but you never know lol.Anyone want an Angel card reading...if so please just ask me.xxxxxxxxx

Saysusie
06-24-2010, 10:26 PM
Hey There :-)
I have not been to the social groups since we've been on the new server. I am goimg to make a point of visiting them this week.
Thank you for updating yours. I will be popping in for a reading soon.

Hope you are doing better!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Angel Oliver
06-25-2010, 04:41 AM
Hi Carlotta,

No ive not been online much really.John beenn updating my fb for my mafia wars too lol,im such a cheat,but sometimes a bad day hits with a ton a bricks lol.Hope you are having good days and resting my friend.Sorry ive not been in touch much.But look forward to your visit.My dream books dont always help,but they do have the basics.But the Angel cards are nice and sometimes are spot on for how you feel that day and seem to have some hope.Catch up with you soon.Hope your god daughter is doing well and your shows were a sucess.So wish i could sing good :)
Lots of love nhugs
Amanda.xxxxxxx

tgal
06-25-2010, 05:32 AM
Going there again later. Major brain fog last night and someone that was certified in computers several years ago really couldn't figure out the community. LOL This is one strange illness! I look forward to finding all the interesting things on the site!!!

rob
06-25-2010, 06:18 AM
Hey Amanda!

What's going on stranger? It's good to see you here!

Rob

Angel Oliver
06-28-2010, 04:25 PM
Hi Carlotta hope you are feeling a little better and resting allot.Tgal,ive posted on your profile page an angel card reading.Hi Rob,i didnt get a message to tell me i had messages here...sorry im late.Ive sent you a pm and so hope you are ok and life is happier for you.Catch up with you soonxxxxxxxxxx

Saysusie
06-29-2010, 09:52 AM
Hey Angel;
No worries at all about not posting often. I completely understand. I responded to you post on my profile and made a quick visit to your Angel communities.
How are you feeling? I know that it has been difficult for you and that you've been dealing with a lot. You know that you are always in my thoughts and I always appreciate how kind you've always been to me.
I have taken a short hiatus from performing. I don't have anything coming up until August. I decided that I wanted to really rest this summer and enjoy the wonders of doing nothing at all (LOL).
My God-Daughter is doing very well and I am trying to teach her how to swim. It is a bit difficult because she hates getting her face wet. But, we are sticking to it and I am seeing a bit of progress.
I am sending you caring thoughts and warm hugs.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Angel Oliver
06-29-2010, 06:36 PM
Ah thanks allot i replied in a pm.Ive not been in social groups im off to bed but will be back to see tomorrow.xxxxx