PDA

View Full Version : A Good Day

MicRoMediC
04-26-2009, 06:59 PM
Just wanted to spread some good news...I got to eat three full meals today! I haven't been able to do that since before my gallbladder came out, (8 weeks ago). The plaquenil has been messing with my system so bad since then! Anyway I feel great today and my tummy is happy! YAY! :laugh:

dsunshine
04-26-2009, 07:02 PM
:laugh:Congrats on being full and feeling and being happy! I love hearing great news! Thank you for taking the time to write and let us all know. Here's to an even better tomorrow for you all around. I am hoping and praying for a beautiful week for you! :cute:

Rastagirl
04-26-2009, 07:17 PM
I'm soooo happy for you.... :veryhappy:

That feels so so good, when you can finally eat full meals and you feel good afterwards. Sounds like your body is healing nicely since your surgery.

I'm truly happy for you...I know how good that feels. I've battled with loss of appetite and had times when I couldn't eat anything and was losing weight rapidly. It's amazing how good you can feel when something we take for granted, like eating a meal, is a struggle for us, and then we're finally able to eat again.

I hope this continues for you and hope you're able to enjoy it to the fullest!

Bon appetite! :yumyum:

Hugs,

Lori :cool2:

mountaindreamer
04-26-2009, 08:41 PM
hi micromedic,

this is such wonderful news. sounds like you are recovering from the surgery, and that the palquenil is starting to work...i hope everything gets under control, and that you have a fantastic summer.

rob
04-27-2009, 04:18 AM
It's funny how the small things make us so happy. It's easy to take a simple thing like eating 3 squares a day for granted, until you can't do it anymore. A little good news can go a long way. So, what did you have? Bacon and eggs, sub sandwich, pizza maybe?

Angel Oliver
04-27-2009, 04:39 AM
Oh im so happy for you.May it continue and you feel better every day.

love
Angel.xxxxxx

Saysusie
04-27-2009, 09:17 AM
I agree with Rob; Having this disease and all of the things that go along with it has made us appreciate the smallest things that others take for granted. Like being able to eat and have a happy tummy!!

I am happy for you and I hope that you continue to eat well and have a happy tummy:cute:

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

MicRoMediC
04-27-2009, 03:37 PM
Thanks everyone! And yes, it is the small things in life that most people take for granted and that we are so apprecative of.

Breakfast: fruity pebbles!! LOL
Lunch: Left over chinese food
Dinner: A delicious steak and fries and a salad! YAY!

Anyway have a great day!