PDA

View Full Version : Some Good i want to share!!!!!!

tiggerlishus - Heidi
04-26-2009, 07:05 AM
Well I know how lupus life quite often get us down so i thought i would share with you all something thats good thats going on in my life at moment and that is i have now been dating a man for just under a month!! :laugh: i could never be soo happy as i am now his name is Harry and i met in my local pub on a night out with the girls not ever expecting to meet a man as i go in this pub regualrly so it was soo unexpected and everything has jsut been great so far it feels like we have known each other for ever but at the same time is still all new!!! i wake up every day with a huge grin on my face we have such a laugh and a giggle, with the added bonus that he get along with my family,
i was very nervous the other day as i met his eight year old son owen but there was no need as we had great fun well i just want to fill you all in on what planting a huge cheshire grin on my face right now!!! x

Angel Oliver
04-26-2009, 08:05 AM
oh heidi i am so pleased for you on having a boyfriend.You enjoy every minute, you deserve the happiness.

love
Angel.xxxxxxx

SuperGiv
04-26-2009, 08:27 AM
Nice one heidi! I noticed it on facebook, hope things go well for you !

MicRoMediC
04-26-2009, 08:35 AM
:laugh:YAY! that's awesome! significant others can play a huge part in keeping us from going completely insane!!! (especially since my parents aren't really involved in my life, they don't even know i have lupus) my boyfriend and I have been together since january and it's going awesome!!
I'm so happy for you!!!

Angel Oliver
04-26-2009, 08:51 AM
Oh good on you too Micro, you enjoy the happiness too. I understand about 'family' and not being supported so...you are not alone there.xxxxxxxxx

BadFlareDay
04-26-2009, 09:05 AM
There isn't anything like love to conquer all things, maybe it will put your lupus out of commission!

sarahp
04-26-2009, 10:01 AM
What lovely news Heidi :cute: Im so glad that you are happy with your new boyfriend...makes waking up in the morning worth while, hey !
Lov Sarah xx

Rastagirl
04-26-2009, 12:08 PM
Congrats Heidi....I'm so happy for you. We can feel the excitement and happiness in your words. :veryhappy:

It's amazing what can happen in life when you're not expecting anything. When paths cross and 2 lives connect in a way that can put a huge cheshire grin on your face, it's all good!

You enjoy every minute of it. I'm glad you found a man that is making you happy...with an added bonus...a child to share in the happiness too. I hope you have many more wonderful times ahead. Best wishes to you both.

:smlove2:

Enjoy,

Lori :cool2:

rob
04-26-2009, 12:24 PM
Isn't it funny how things like this just sneak up on you from out of the blue. I'm happy for you Heidi.

Rob

tiggerlishus - Heidi
04-26-2009, 12:41 PM
Ahh thanks guys means alot you can all share in my happyness i will put up some photos on my page soon soo you can all put a face to the name!!!

mountaindreamer
04-26-2009, 02:39 PM
hi heidi,

i too share in your happiness....there is nothing quite so obvious as the "new love smile". Congrats to you, your new guy, and his son....they are very fortunate to have you.

stoney
04-26-2009, 03:01 PM
yeah its soo good that u r happy with harry...i told you that you were gonna pull that night i might add but u wouldnt have it so u owe me a drink haha x