PDA

View Full Version : Cellcept and insomia

ssingh
04-24-2009, 12:23 PM
Has anyone experienced insomnia with cellcept?

mountaindreamer
04-24-2009, 12:31 PM
sorry ssingh,

i am not on cellcept...i am on methatrexate, and have a problem sleeping on the night that i take my injection. I am sure others will be along soon who can help.

Angel Oliver
04-25-2009, 07:24 AM
I am on neither and have terrible insomnia.Recently though on a cocktail of drugs and the past few days have been sleeping,yes late amybe from 2/3am but having sleep its lovely.Today slept 1am to 11 am and 1pm to 2.30pm so im taking all the sleep i can get as i know when it stops....im gonna be very tired.Oh i have to say though...even though im sleeping im so drugged up and very very tired through the day.I know it can stop at any moment.
Sorry you also have insomnia with this drug.Hope you find some sort of pil that like me...gives you the first lot of days with sleep....as ive got insomnia very bad and usually go a few days without.

Sorry for waffling again.
Angel.x

Bonita
04-25-2009, 02:07 PM
I to have had trouble sleeping for a long time. I average 4 to 5 hours a night if i am lucky. I tend my 2 and 5 year old grandchildren a couple days a week and between lack of sleep and the anemia problems i am tired but these are my last two grandchildren to help raise and i do not want to miss out. Bonita

tasha
04-25-2009, 06:32 PM
cellcept doesn't give me insomnia. it was prednisone that did. now it is gone with a lower dose. have you tried taking ambien?

Pretti in Pink
04-27-2009, 03:57 PM
I'm on cellcept as well and think it may be a contributor to my insomnia. Ambien, nor Ambien CR didn't help me but Restoril does. I find it works better when I take it on an empty stomach but I am also beginning to feel like my body is getting immune to it but it helps.