PDA

View Full Version : neuro appointment

KATROACH1972
04-23-2009, 12:25 PM
Hi everyone! Doctor said anything could have caused spots, he didnt do anymore tests! Sooooo I guess I still have Lupus! Ha ha Thanks for support! Kinda a wasted trip! Do not know anything different from b4 I went. Owell! Hugs Kathy

KATROACH1972
04-23-2009, 01:04 PM
He did order eeg, and nerve study on my hand. and mri on neck. But I gotta wait again. Thanks for everyone prayers!

Angel Oliver
04-23-2009, 01:56 PM
Hey it was a good trip......may have felt like a waste of time but you have no extra's on top of Lupus.This was a good visit my friend.Sending you gentle hugs,

love
Angel.xxxxxxxxx

KATROACH1972
04-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Your right, i just wanted the guy to come in snd say, you got______, and heres the cure. I just meant was waste because I still feel horrible still.:hissyfit: But I am glad its not xtra something, besides Lupus, just tired of no CURE! Sorry for griping! HUgs to u! Kathy

Angel Oliver
04-23-2009, 03:53 PM
Never be sorry because i am in the same boat. I think the same too. So well done for getting today over with.Sending you gentle hugs.

Love
Amanda.xxxxxxx

KATROACH1972
04-23-2009, 03:55 PM
Thanks Angel, as usual your a blessing! hugs to you! Kathy

Angel Oliver
04-23-2009, 03:58 PM
And you too Kathy.xxxxxx

wrightrs
04-23-2009, 10:44 PM
Sorry you did'nt find out more!!!But good you don't have to add something else to you list!!!Hugs

froggal
04-24-2009, 01:00 AM
The good thing is they didnt tell you it was something horrible. So we still have hope!! I am glad you at least got it over with!! I will still be thinking of you!!

mountaindreamer
04-24-2009, 05:06 AM
hi kathy,

i understand your frustration....it would be a relief to have a name and treatment to your "spots". It sucks the breath from us when the drs. explanation is "must be your lupus." I hate those words.

But, on the other hand, at least you know that you are not battling some major disease that could require surgery, or extensive treatment. Keep your head up, you are doing a good job getting everything checked.

rob
04-24-2009, 05:40 AM
It's funny how we can be with these things. You know that you don't want some other disease or condition to deal with, but you want an answer to what's causing your problems. It's a double edged sword, and it's normal to feel this way, so there's no apology needed Kathy. I'm sorry you are frustrated, but I'm glad they found nothing bad.

KATROACH1972
04-24-2009, 08:53 AM
Exactly right! I dont want anything wrong per say! Just a freaking name and answer to all of this junk! Thank you Rob. I was feeling down on myself. I did find even with 2 bp meds my lower number is still high in one arm 120/96, but low in other 100/80. He said I hsve blockage some where. Oh, and he griped at me for cancelling an endoscope. I rescheduled it! I have had problems swallowing, pain in esophugas from spasms and food getting stuck, and also spasms in descending colon. I also have nonstop loose stools 10 times a day for 2 yrs! So I guess............. I have to do it! Have a wonderful day Kathy

KATROACH1972
04-25-2009, 08:33 AM
Thanks! One thing I forgot Dr said the 23rd is he could not at this point give me definete Diagnosis of ms? What does that mean if anyone knows? Sorry would of metion this thursday, but it just totally slipped my mind till this morning! I asked my hubby, and he said yes he did say that!