PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on Twitter?

wrightrs
04-16-2009, 07:55 PM
Does anyone use Twitter here????:laugh::yes::cute::grin69:

Angel Oliver
04-17-2009, 02:27 AM
What is it? Ive heard of it.Can you eat it? I like chocolate....mmmm a nice chocolate twitter...mmmmmmm.

Ah hang on i googled it....:laughing-at-you: its not chocolate is it lol....it looks like face book kind of thing.No tell me what it does.Is it like a blog thing? You know how i can talk lol.

wrightrs
04-17-2009, 01:22 PM
Angel, Yes it's short quick blogs, Only 140 characters long. It's fun and

people follow you. I almost have 400 follows and I've only been doing it since

march. I use my cat picture like I do here. Got a lot people with pets

following me and Lupus people.
;):thumbs-up::raspberry1::guitar5:

froggal
04-17-2009, 05:58 PM
I hear about it ALL the time, but for some odd reason I have yet to go and check it out. Is it fun? Is there really something called a tweet?

lucky7
04-18-2009, 11:45 AM
Angel You made me laugh! I needed that today, you're greatXXXXX:cute:

wrightrs
04-19-2009, 12:29 AM
Froggal, A tweet is what they call it when you write in your blog on twitter.

Angel Oliver
04-19-2009, 03:22 PM
I may go and look.But carnt do too many anymore.But sounds interesting! Thanks for letting me know.

love
Angel.xxx

wrightrs
04-19-2009, 04:01 PM
If you want to go on twiiter it's http://twitter.com It free and fun!!!

Pretti in Pink
04-19-2009, 04:52 PM
Not on but have been seeing all of the hype, with the lastest being Ashton. What is the difference between twitter and text messages?

wrightrs
04-19-2009, 05:32 PM
On twitter you post in like a blog for others to read. You can send PM's on twitter too. But you can also use your phone to post to your blog. You have your own page and use a profile pic. I got on twitter because my local Lupus Foundation chapter sent out a Email asking us to get on twitter and facebook. Twitter is doing a lot for Lupus awareness. And next month is Lupus Awareness Month, so there will be a lot going. Plus I get links to other sites with info about lupus. Your Blogs are only 140 characters. So it it's short and quick

Pretti in Pink
04-19-2009, 05:56 PM
interesting, thanks

wrightrs
04-19-2009, 06:03 PM
Pretti in Pink, If you try it I use the same name there also!!!

wrightrs
04-20-2009, 02:04 PM
My local LFA. Luspus Peidmont Post a lot of links on twitter plus, other chapters do as well.

wrightrs
04-20-2009, 10:25 PM
There will be a lot of info on twitter in May because it's Lupus Awareness month!!!

wrightrs
04-22-2009, 04:28 PM
On twitter last night. I met several people(twipeple) lupus people (twipeple)and a bunch of pet people(twipeple) I always have fun and learn a lot.

iseedeadmonkeys
04-23-2009, 04:17 AM
Im on it, but havnt got a frigging clue what its all about lol

i just write what i feel like.................sooo cant upload a pic either drives me up the frigging bend!!

happy Thursday everyone

ISDM
xx

wrightrs
04-23-2009, 06:27 AM
iseedeadmonkeys, When I upload my pic on twitter at first I thought it wasn't there because I couldn't see it. But then figured out that I was clearing out. I change my pic a lot because of the pet contest. So now when I see the pic I stop and don't do any else.

When I first started writing into twitter, It was one of my nights I couldn't sleep. And twitter ask what are you doing. I would write things about not sleeping. Later people started writing back to me, they wasn't sleeping either. Then later found out they had Lupus too!!! I still talk with them. But when I was writing about lupus other people with would read It and start following me. In just a few days I had a lot of people with lupus to talk to.

Since I use my cat picture I started getting a lot of pet people talking to me. The pet people are so fun. They take my mind off lupus.

So when I go to twitter. I talk to people with pets and lupus. If I want to talk about something else. I just put it up there and people respond

frekkuls
04-23-2009, 06:46 PM
Thanks Becky, this has been a great thread!! I've been invited to start Twitter by friends, but have been hestitant to start anything new because of the fogs....I get so confused and fuddled. But now that I know so many ppl with Lupus use it, I'm gonna try!! Thanks for all the info.

wrightrs
04-23-2009, 07:31 PM
Thanks Becky, this has been a great thread!! I've been invited to start Twitter by friends, but have been hesitant to start anything new because of the fogs....I get so confused and fuddled. But now that I know so many ppl with Lupus use it, I'm gonna try!! Thanks for all the info.

Don't worry about your fog because, I'm probably foggier than you.And the others with lupus there complain about there fog too!!! And you don't write
much only 140 characters

iseedeadmonkeys
04-24-2009, 10:53 AM
right cheers ive now worked out how to do it, i will explore it more woohoooo i have a pic lol

wrightrs
04-24-2009, 01:10 PM
right cheers ive now worked out how to do it, i will explore it more woohoooo i have a pic lol

Look me up. I told saysusie. I would put up post for wehavelupus.com. It's embedded. Because I have the tweetdeck it downloads free. But I hear others like other kinds better. But enough with tech garbage. (I don' t understand it anyway.) But you probably want to do it the regular way first.

But since you don't have the tweetdeck yet, I will put the numbers up here. So you can post for saysusie too!

Do you the use same name, I do. Never mind the my Cat he talks on twitter to his pet friend!!!!

See you there

iseedeadmonkeys
04-24-2009, 01:33 PM
Yes right well i didnt really understand any of what you just wrote lol apart from.....yes im iseedeadmonkeys in most places, i use the same name there too, as well as youtube and hmm somewhere else....cant remember where tho

if you find me please follow me or whatever it is u do!! cause im clueless hehe

ISDM
xx

wrightrs
04-25-2009, 12:56 PM
iseedeadmonkeys, Followed you at twitter your doing great. I'm still learning too. Was just telling you some of the things I learned the hard way. I have a bunch of new cat, dog,etc. followers. I will probably be on twitter a while to send out think yous.

Are you having fun yet.:laugh:

BadFlareDay
04-25-2009, 04:46 PM
I'm at www.twitter.com/badflareday I'm already following you Becky, I just added iseedeadmonkeys.

tasha
04-25-2009, 06:28 PM
come follow me guys! --> http://www.twitter.com/tashaengel

wrightrs
04-25-2009, 11:22 PM
I'm at www.twitter.com/badflareday I'm already following you Becky, I just added iseedeadmonkeys.

I thought you were the same BadFlareDay. But I wasn't sure, So I didn't say anything. Glad I know for sure now. You probably get tried of my cat talking. But the pet people get in to letting there pets talk on twitter. I guess pet owners are luppie too!!!

wrightrs
04-25-2009, 11:28 PM
come follow me guys! --> http://www.twitter.com/tashaengel

Saw your follow and followed you back. And sent you a note. How long have you been on twitter.

tasha
04-26-2009, 08:12 AM
Saw your follow and followed you back. And sent you a note. How long have you been on twitter.

i think i've been on it for almost a year now... i stopped using it for awhile but then revived it when it became so popular again. so many of my friends are on it now so it's pretty fun :)

Angel Oliver
04-26-2009, 08:15 AM
Ok im going to see what twitter is about now :)

Angel Oliver
04-26-2009, 08:45 AM
Ok i joined and think im following you all.Just wrote what i am doing...is that all i do? Do i just wait now for something? :)

BadFlareDay
04-26-2009, 09:00 AM
Are you kidding, pet lovers, my house is RULED by a rowdy Jack Russell :)

I thought you were the same BadFlareDay. But I wasn't sure, So I didn't say anything. Glad I know for sure now. You probably get tried of my cat talking. But the pet people get in to letting there pets talk on twitter. I guess pet owners are luppie too!!!

Terente
04-26-2009, 10:22 AM
Also my hips and lower back were hurting on and of,one of my elbow and pelvis,on and off.So monday i``l have an ultrasound to my abdomen and also new symptoms to comunicate to my doctor.

iseedeadmonkeys
04-26-2009, 10:47 AM
God you really look like Hannah Montanna lol you had ppl say tht to you b4 by any chance?

I only worked out who she was the other day.......uncanny!!

Ermm to those of you have added me thqanx, il try work out how to repay the favour.....**note to self** stick with it woman we're getting there

ISDM
xxx

KathyW1958
04-26-2009, 12:48 PM
Hi all,
I joined twitter. I am still learning on how to use it for blogs etc. I think it is neat. I also have a facebook page and myspace. I think that it is all neat.

Hugs,
Kathy

wrightrs
04-26-2009, 01:30 PM
Ok i joined and think I'm following you all.Just wrote what i am doing...is that all i do? Do i just wait now for something? :)

I went on twitter first and saw your follow and followed you back. Your going to love twitter. Some people give their pets their own page. So the pets can talk to each other.

I got started late today so didn't see it for a while after you did it.

:fam21::wink::thumbs-up:

wrightrs
04-26-2009, 01:51 PM
Hi all,
I joined twitter. I am still learning on how to use it for blogs etc. I think it is neat. I also have a facebook page and myspace. I think that it is all neat.

Hugs,
Kathy

It took me a while to get the hang of it because, I haven't had my computer long. A lot of people from here are on twitter. Some are just starting twitter. I have a lot of lupus follows there. Twitter helps a lot with lupus awareness. And that why I started it. Hope your well and have a great day.

wrightrs
04-26-2009, 02:24 PM
Are you kidding, pet lovers, my house is RULED by a rowdy Jack Russell :)

You need to get a page for him and he can go to the #pawpawtys. My cat hogs my page, he needs his own.

iseedeadmonkeys
04-27-2009, 07:17 AM
Big shout out to everyone on WHL....love it :)

xxx

wrightrs
04-27-2009, 09:14 AM
God you really look like Hannah Montanna lol you had ppl say tht to you b4 by any chance?

I only worked out who she was the other day.......uncanny!!

Ermm to those of you have added me thqanx, il try work out how to repay the favour.....**note to self** stick with it woman we're getting there

ISDM
xxx

Hannah Montanna (Miley ) and her sister follow me or my cat?
Brittney Spears and her sister follow me or my cat?
Some of my favorite country singers follow me or my cat?
have a bunch of famous follows. They probably like my cat.

wrightrs
04-27-2009, 09:16 AM
Big shout out to everyone on WHL....love it :)

xxx

I love it too!!!

wrightrs
04-28-2009, 01:45 PM
There was a bad man on twitter last night sent out several message calling me a idiot in all of them. But don't worry I let my cat talk to him.

In his cat language he called him a bad bad bad Hooman Bean. He said mean thing to my hooman and my Kitty Furrrends meowwwwwww Purrrrrrrrr
I takes want care of my hooman.

AyahsClan
05-05-2009, 01:22 PM
I'm a Twit!

http://twitter.com/LupieAyah

BadFlareDay
05-05-2009, 02:26 PM
www.twitter.com/badflareday is now following you ayaHH

lucky7
05-05-2009, 04:52 PM
LOL BECKY!!! YOu're TOO FUNNY!!!!!:071:

wrightrs
05-06-2009, 10:12 AM
I'm a Twit!

http://twitter.com/AyaHH

I'm following you own twitter now !!!

wrightrs
05-06-2009, 10:13 AM
LOL BECKY!!! YOu're TOO FUNNY!!!!!:071:

When are you going to join twitter so I can follow you too !!!!

wrightrs
05-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Hi all,

Hugs,
Kathy

I tried to find you on twitter but can't.