View Full Version : Question

04-16-2009, 05:36 AM
I was reading different post and now i am confused. if i have a kidney stone and protein and a trace of blood in urine. my doc sending me to uriologist and i was wandering should i be going to a kidney specialist instead?

04-16-2009, 08:57 AM
You may end up seeing both! The tests that the urologist will run will probably determine the need for a kidney specialist.
The urologist will most likely deal with the kidney stone & perhaps the blood in the urine, a kidney specialist will most likely deal with the protein in urine. But, the first step is generally the urologist! If you are not satisfied with the way this is being handled, you can ask to see a specialist first. I would imagine that they would run the same tests.

I wish you the very best
Peace and Blessings

04-16-2009, 09:09 AM
thank you so much:yes:
i will keep appointment than on 29 and go from there.