PDA

View Full Version : Questions About the Site?

Rastagirl
04-15-2009, 09:39 PM
Hey, can someone help me?

Didn't Admin recently give us a thread or a Sticky where we can ask questions about different Features on the site and how to use them?

I've searched through all the forums and can't seem to find it.

Did I imagine this in my fogged up head?

Lupie Lori :wacko:

wrightrs
04-15-2009, 11:18 PM
There is a place because Phyllis told me about it but haven't seen it.

rob
04-15-2009, 11:31 PM
Hi guys,

I should know this, but I'm still learning how to use the various toolbars and functions myself. Let me tinker a bit, figure out how to access that feature, and I'll do what I can to help.

Rob

Saysusie
04-16-2009, 09:13 AM
He gave us a sticky about frequently asked questions. It is right here in "Lauri's Lounge" and is titled "General answers to your Lupus questions" I believe. Anywhooo..it is a sticky!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Rastagirl
04-16-2009, 09:46 AM
Hi Saysusie...

I think that Sticky in 'Lauri's Lounge' titled, 'General Questions About Lupus', is by Oluwa and for Lupus questions.

I found the Sticky by Conrad I was thinking of....it's in the 'New Members' forum and titled "Common Questions From New Members"....I've posted my question in that thread now.

Not sure why I didn't see it the first time, guess cuz I wasn't thinking of myself as a new member.

Thanks.....

Lori :cool2:

mountaindreamer
04-16-2009, 02:14 PM
lori, yes, this is the place to ask questions. I asked one last week, and saysusie answered me....Anyone need clarification about private messages,should go to this thread in "New Members" Saysusie provided some instructions.