PDA

View Full Version : Anyone On FACEBOOK ?

ashleybaby715
04-15-2009, 03:16 PM
heyy everyone! i've recently made a facebook, and i was wondering if anybody on here had one? Because i would love to add you guys as my friends!! since...obviously, your my friends! :laugh: haha

soo just let me know!!

Luv Ya!
Ashley<3

Angel Oliver
04-15-2009, 03:19 PM
I am, but not always on it, sometimes just do updates and poke :) But please add me and if i see you on i'll poke ya n switch the chat on.

Angel1.Oliver@hotmail.com

wrightrs
04-15-2009, 04:01 PM
I signed up.:huh: But haven't Started.:wideeyed: I spend all my time on Twitter!!! :yes:Talk to Pet people and Lupus people on twitter!!!!:laugh:

parisse28
04-15-2009, 04:26 PM
i am on and i live on there playing poker lol..... het and what is this twitter thing i know nothing about that....... u r more then welcome to add me someone's angel if u have problems just let me know

Angel Oliver
04-15-2009, 04:45 PM
Hey whats your score on poker? x

Ria0331
04-15-2009, 07:54 PM
I have a facebook page. look up Ria0331 and you should be able to find me
full name is Maria Graham

TobyJug
04-16-2009, 02:34 AM
I am also on there...
look for Toby Stickerman..... not my real name but u will find me....

Saysusie
04-16-2009, 09:07 AM
I signed up, but haven't been there since I signed up:wacko:

Guess I should pop over there to see what's up.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

wrightrs
05-06-2009, 03:52 PM
I'm on facebook now. And it's fun. I set it up a couple months ago but never did anything til now. Trying to find long lost friends. Rebecca Stewart and (Cat)pic.

:fam21::smilecolros::8:;)

NoodleMom
05-06-2009, 03:55 PM
Im on there.
Kasey Neumann. Im wearing a red shirt.

MicRoMediC
05-06-2009, 06:30 PM
yep i'm on there. you can search for me, samantha seivertson. i'm either under that or pixiedust1115. not sure. anyway let me know if you can't find me.

adl011
05-06-2009, 11:22 PM
I'm on facebook, adl011 or Amanda Lybrand. The more friends the better, right? I am SO addicted to facebook and of course WHL. When you're in bed because of pain or illnesses, a laptop becomes your best friend, and WHL and facebook and games keep me sane! :) or at least as sane as possible.

tasha
05-06-2009, 11:27 PM
i am on there... tashaengel@gmail.com :)

iseedeadmonkeys
05-07-2009, 02:53 AM
Im on facebook.......Jane La Trobe-Bateman.....add me if you wish!

Oh btw anyone go on mindjolt games over there? hehehe and Farm Town is too addictive too i love gettin up and selling my goods at farmers market woohoooo!

i have 5 WHL friends on there atm TJ, Danica and Rebecca Heidi obv, thats where i started talking to her a year ago, and Norma too, but nearly half my friends are ppl with lupus from the U.S........hows that work? lol

ISDM
xxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
05-08-2009, 05:10 AM
yer i'm on there as janey said look up heidi brothers xx

sarahp
05-08-2009, 10:21 AM
Hi I am on FB...bit of an addict really:yes:
You can add me if you like, my name is sarah pearson x

wrightrs
05-08-2009, 10:58 AM
Come join the fun !!!

sick n tired
05-13-2009, 02:58 PM
I am on facebook, also...Karen Aguilar..it is something I like to do

iseedeadmonkeys
05-13-2009, 03:18 PM
Im assuming all the reent friend requests ive had are ppl from here?

OR just random LUPUS finatics lol

ISDM
xxx

wrightrs
10-07-2009, 03:22 PM
I'm on facebook. I work on my farm and clean my fish tank on facebook and talk to lupies. facebook.com/wrightrs

gina
10-08-2009, 09:43 AM
i am on there as gina clevenger. if any one wants to befriend me.

Saysusie
10-08-2009, 12:32 PM
So, everybody..look for a friend's request from me . Carlotta Diggs

Saysusie
10-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Ok..I made lots of friend's requests. However, some names had 500 people with that name or was not found. I guess I need more information in order to make those friend's request:
Amanda Lybrand
Toby Stickerman
Gina Clevenger
Karen Aguilar
Sarah Pearson
Samantha Seivertson

Please feel free to make a friend's request for me - Carlotta Diggs..Inland Empire

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

smokerscat94
10-08-2009, 07:28 PM
I too am on facebook if anyone wants to add me.

smokerscat94@hotmail.com

thank u

abbasgirl
10-09-2009, 05:36 AM
Okay...I was able to add Porchy as my friend the other day...but I can't seem to get it to add others for some reason. I'm FB challenged! I type in the names or email addresses into find friends and find them but after I click on add friend it either just sits there or goes to a page with no "add friends" button.

Saysusie
10-10-2009, 09:32 PM
That has happened to me several times. I think that it is an issue with Facebook. Do you use the "find friends" on the bottom of the page or the one on the top? I have better luck with the one on the bottom of the page!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

abbasgirl
11-30-2009, 10:57 AM
I've yet to figure out how to find friends just yet...but I have a lot of friend requests and allowed a lot of them at first. But I don't know who a lot of people are. The user names aren't there.

Could ya'll let me know who you are in the friend's requests if you're not using your WHL username here or haven't posted on the board about connecting on FB? If I don't know who is who, I'm kinda leery about it.

I'm having such a good time figuring out how to use things on FB! I now see why it's so popular. The games are so cute and fun and the chat works better than anything I've ever used online before. Lots of neat ways to connect and support each other!

gina
11-30-2009, 12:49 PM
i am under gina clevenger in baltimore MD try that would love to hear from you guys spend more time there now. addicted to mafia wars and texem holdem:yes:

Angel Oliver
11-30-2009, 12:54 PM
Gina what photo you got on fb? I can see 7 of the same name as you?xx

megan_mears
11-30-2009, 01:33 PM
i am megan mears in facebook I,m still trying to figure al that out too

sick n tired
11-30-2009, 03:20 PM
I've yet to figure out how to find friends just yet...but I have a lot of friend requests and allowed a lot of them at first. But I don't know who a lot of people are. The user names aren't there.

Could ya'll let me know who you are in the friend's requests if you're not using your WHL username here or haven't posted on the board about connecting on FB? If I don't know who is who, I'm kinda leery about it.

I'm having such a good time figuring out how to use things on FB! I now see why it's so popular. The games are so cute and fun and the chat works better than anything I've ever used online before. Lots of neat ways to connect and support each other!

Hey I am on facebook as Karen McGregor-Aguilar

iseedeadmonkeys
11-30-2009, 03:23 PM
abbasgirl......

I think u added one of my cats as a friend hehehe

not that they mind like they are friendly girls...your fb chat works???? well i would be proud of that if i was you, ive stopped using the darn thing, add me if you like im easy to remember!! LOL

ISDM aka Jane La Trobe-Bateman<-------seee

p.s ive been on FB since 2005 and alot has changed since then...u think its hard to find ure way round now? pmsl

pandagirl
11-30-2009, 08:16 PM
yes I am...it's the only way I know whats going on with my kids..lol..
Andrea Romano Daglezt...friend me up!!!

abbasgirl
12-01-2009, 08:10 AM
Jane, so I added your cat and not you? lol. How did I do that???? :laugh:

Karen!!! So that's you! :cute:

Okay...Gina, Megan, and Andrea...I'm going to try to find and add ya'll today.

abbasgirl
12-01-2009, 08:16 AM
I too am on facebook if anyone wants to add me.

smokerscat94@hotmail.com

thank u

Are you Jennifer on FB?

abbasgirl
12-01-2009, 08:22 AM
yes I am...it's the only way I know whats going on with my kids..lol..
Andrea Romano Daglezt...friend me up!!!

Nothing comes up when I pasted your name in the search box.

I also have found there are a lot of megan mears and gina clevenger.

I stink at FB. lol. I'm such a newbie.

Ya'll add me...email addy is autoimmuneplatoon@gmail.com and user name is Leslie Abbasgirl.

capncrunch
12-02-2009, 05:20 PM
i just started its
kafatson@msn.com

leaann
12-02-2009, 06:37 PM
If you like you can friend me on facebook on there as Lea Owens....
I will keep a look out for friends request..

abbasgirl
12-03-2009, 07:38 AM
Hey Leaann...I've got you on my list dear friend. So you go by Lea for short? Is that pronounced Lee or Leah?

Hey Capncrunch, I put in your addy and nothing comes up for me. I have got to be doing something wrong. lol. I'm still such a newbie at FB. Can you just add me to your list and we connect that way?

I just discovered the home page on FB the other day...and all the activity going on between friends. It warmed my heart to sit back and look at all the chatter going on... people sending hugs, flowers, well wishes to one another... lifting each other up. All that caring and love on one page. An addition to this wonderful place. What a great supportive group you all are!

lissa
12-08-2009, 06:47 AM
Hello all,
My add is susanmoc1973@gmail.com
under Susan Oag I think I am the only one in the world.. at least on the facebook world. I look forward to chat... somedays that is really needed.
Thanks,
Susan