PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

austinsmommy3
04-15-2009, 01:45 PM
My name is Christina. I am a single mother to a 3 year old. I am 26 years old. I am a full time college student going to school to teach autistic children. I am excited to be able to chat with people on this site! :yes:

Rastagirl
04-15-2009, 05:12 PM
Hello Christina and Welcome... :wavey:

Glad you found us and decided to join up. There are lots of wonderful people on here that are always ready to chat. We've got a great group that share their knowledge, their compassion and understanding, their laughter...and are always willing to help pick you up when you're down.

I'm Lori and I've had Lupus for quite a few years, since I was 18. I'm married and have 2 kids. My son is 16 and my daugher is 12.

Way to go...choosing to educate yourself to help some of our neediest children. Autism is something that's showing up far too often these days. We're defintely going to need plenty of educated professionals to help them and their families.

Feel free to share your story here, and I'm certain others will be along soon to say hi.

Fondly,

Lori :heart:

wrightrs
04-15-2009, 05:49 PM
Nice to meet you and glad you came!!!!Hope your feeling well!!!

mountaindreamer
04-15-2009, 07:38 PM
hi autismommy3

you really have your hands full. i too was a single mother of 3, but they are all grown now....and i cherish them each day.

congrats on your pursuit of higher education. we have several young people here who are also in college, so you should find plenty of people to connect with.

welcome to the greatest group i have ever found.

Saysusie
04-16-2009, 08:34 AM
Welcome Christina;
You have come to the right place to meet people who understand what you are going through and who want to offer you comfort, support, and information. We especially want you to know that you are not alone:yes:
You have quite a full plate, raising a young child while attending school full time. I truly admire you!

I'm glad that you joined us, I hope that you'll stay a while, make yourself comfortable and make some new friends here.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

pamjw
04-17-2009, 01:55 PM
This is a good place to chat.
Welcome
Pam

KATROACH1972
04-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Welcome Christina! hugs to you and, I am glad your here! Kathy

lucky7
04-18-2009, 12:02 PM
WELCOME CHRISTINA!!!!!! You're in a GREAT place!!! WE are here for each other ALL of the time!!!! Even if were late replying we will get there sooner or later!!! :cute:

ashleybaby715
04-18-2009, 01:02 PM
welcome to the site christina!
we're all excited to talk to you as well!!

please, if you would- message me about yourself on my page.
i love meeting new lupies ! :] hahaa

talk sooN!

Ashley<3