PDA

View Full Version : Members: Using the Report Feature

admin
04-14-2009, 06:20 PM
Mmmm....I received a REPORTED PICTURE. It is this picture:

http://forum.wehavelupus.com/group.php?do=picture&groupid=3&pictureid=488

Along with the report text: "I love him. He's so cute."

Very funny. Just so members know, the report functions are to report posts or pictures that are offensive or a problem. Then I receive an email so I can look into the problem.

Oluwa
04-14-2009, 08:18 PM
Did I click the wrong button when I meant to click next picture....

L.,
O.

admin
04-14-2009, 08:26 PM
hehe - I think so.

Oluwa
04-15-2009, 05:19 AM
You know Conrad, I caught myself when I clicked on it but I didn't let go and just slid my pointer off hoping it didn't take...I can't recall if it cycled and said it was successful....I guess it was...oops.

Saysusie
04-15-2009, 09:23 AM
I received the reported picture also and when I read the comment, I figured you had clicked the wrong button!

Thank You Conrad for replying. :cute:

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Rastagirl
04-15-2009, 10:08 AM
Good to know this feature works like it's meant too..... hehe

:)

Thanks, Conrad for your quick response.:lmao:And for protecting us from ourselves......and Oluwa. lol :cute:

Lori

wrightrs
04-15-2009, 01:35 PM
Can that buttom be moved!!!:hissyfit: And have lots of warnings!!!!:monkey-hear-no-evil

Angel Oliver
04-15-2009, 01:40 PM
Oh how funny.But dont worry.Jess IS on report after biting Oliver my cat in the face, so the report was right on this occasion :)

Oluwa
05-12-2009, 10:11 AM
:slap:Oops..I did the report picture feature again...

mountaindreamer
05-12-2009, 10:20 AM
Thank goodness i have no idea what the "report function" is, or i know i would be drawn like a magnet. thanks to you, Oluwa, I will always keep my eye out for this one.

Conrad, can you help us members who keep loosing threads? I find that sometimes threads with new posts are not highlighted, and i miss them (or at least this is what i think is happening).

Oluwa
05-12-2009, 10:23 AM
Phyllis...

On not getting lost in the post..this may help, though times I still wander aimlessly..well with determination but still can't find my way.

Go to..
Quick Links and click on Today's Posts.

There maybe a better way, but for now it has helped me a bit...

Tata..
Love,
O.