PDA

View Full Version : Foot problem question

cheryl_v
04-13-2009, 12:55 PM
What does a report mean by "mild plantar and Achilles tendons insertion spurring of the left foot". Tried looking up, but so much on feet. It got too overwhelming. Hoping it would be easier to get an answer here.

Also does anyone have a good home remedy for foot pain?

Thanks for any info or advice anyone can give.

Angel Oliver
04-13-2009, 01:44 PM
HI Cheryl,

OUCH i just read up on it.Sounds painful.Just go on google its on there.I tried to copy it but it wont let me copy it for you.

Maybe a foot spa and painkillers may help.I hope so, you go through enough to get this as well.

Just hang in there im sure many people will have some good suggestions to help you.

sending you gentle hugs.
love
Angel.xxxx

wrightrs
04-13-2009, 02:08 PM
I've had this. I call it a heel spur. Mine gets inflamed at times. My Doctor usually puts a cortisone shot in it. Anti-inflammatories help. I also use a heel pad in my shoe. To cushion it. I might can find more about this in some of my books since I do pedicures. I will look it up and post it later. I know this is very plainful and make it hard to walk. When mine are acting up it hurts worse in the mornings. Try to stay off your feet a lot. Hope it get better soon.

cheryl_v
04-13-2009, 02:35 PM
Thanks you two, so very kind. Its been like this for 10 months, but worse for the last few months. I had demanded the results from the x-ray taken in july, thats what the results are from. Got an appointment next month with pc doc, I'll show it to her then.

cheryl_v
04-14-2009, 04:38 PM
Ok, so far from what I've read its permanent. Seems no way to reverse any damage done. Is this true? I can't believe they never said anything or sent a copy to my pc doc. Did they expect me to keep dealing with it and in hope that it would go away? I know they stated mild, but I feel they should have said something to help from making it worse.

I am going to take the results that I just got to docs next month. See what she says.

Is a heal pad the same as a heal insert for shoes? Anything I can do to ease pain when on my feet? Just trying to take the best care I can, since on my feet alot. Thanks in advance.