PDA

View Full Version : NEW MODERATOR

stjames13
08-26-2002, 02:50 AM
HI....Welcome to the world of LUPUS. We here are either diagnosed with LUPUS or are living with someone with it. WE understand what you feel,your fatigue and comstant worrying about this insideous disease. I am one of the unlucky men who contract this terrible disease and am also living with several other auto immune diseases as well as total spinal deterioration. I am only 47 yet totally retied. PLEASE should you have any questions on ,care,drugs,or any new tratments of this disease PLEASE feel free to ask,,,if you feel you want it kept confidential feel free to email me.....peace

stjames

Saysusie
08-27-2002, 09:27 PM
Welcome St. James, I am the old moderator
:-). As you know, this site is dedicated to my daughter (Lauri Amber Reinke-Diggs) who lost her battle with Lupus on December 10, 1999 at the age of 24. I, myself, was diagnosed with Lupus in 1985 and have been in Remission since 1998.
We are still working on this site and will have Lauri's pictures and bio up shortly.
Once again, Welcome and may you have good health!
Saysue
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stjames13:
HI....Welcome to the world of LUPUS. We here are either diagnosed with LUPUS or are living with someone with it. WE understand what you feel,your fatigue and comstant worrying about this insideous disease. I am one of the unlucky men who contract this terrible disease and am also living with several other auto immune diseases as well as total spinal deterioration. I am only 47 yet totally retied. PLEASE should you have any questions on ,care,drugs,or any new tratments of this disease PLEASE feel free to ask,,,if you feel you want it kept confidential feel free to email me.....peace

stjames<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

stjames13
08-28-2002, 03:00 AM
IN memorey of your lovely ANGEL...SAYSUE I will do my best to keep each member informed of there options and most importantly how precious life is. With LUPUS you just never know. I look forward to seeing pics and the bio of your ANGEL....my deepest and most sincere condolences to you and your family. She must have been special for GOD to want such a young ANGEL....maybe it is she who keeps and older and sick man like me still alive.....hmmm ST. LAURI....has a nice ring to it......I look forward to you helping me with this board also...since you have the first hand experience with a child your knowledge and experience will be of great help to other parents who know stand in your OLD shoes.

stjames

PS saysue YOU still are the lead moderator...I'm just here to help ya out and give another view and other options and also a mans side of this disease.

[This message has been edited by stjames13 (edited 08-28-2002).]

Saysusie
08-28-2002, 07:57 AM
Thank you St. James. Yes, she was (and still is) my ANGEL! I miss her terribly but being able to help and just talk to others with Lupus gives me a bit of a purpose. I truly appreciate your help and dedication to this site.
Peace and Blessings
Saysusie
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stjames13:
IN memorey of your lovely ANGEL...SAYSUE I will do my best to keep each member informed of there options and most importantly how precious life is. With LUPUS you just never know. I look forward to seeing pics and the bio of your ANGEL....my deepest and most sincere condolences to you and your family. She must have been special for GOD to want such a young ANGEL....maybe it is she who keeps and older and sick man like me still alive.....hmmm ST. LAURI....has a nice ring to it......I look forward to you helping me with this board also...since you have the first hand experience with a child your knowledge and experience will be of great help to other parents who know stand in your OLD shoes.

stjames

PS saysue YOU still are the lead moderator...I'm just here to help ya out and give another view and other options and also a mans side of this disease.

[This message has been edited by stjames13 (edited 08-28-2002).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>