PDA

View Full Version : Easter Sunday

Oluwa
04-12-2009, 06:26 AM
Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die" Jon 11:25-26

By Gods' power..Jesus rose from the dead and hundreds became witness to His resurrection.

What a glorious hope we have because Jesus is alive....that makes me smile, in my heart and a smile graces my face.

Prayer doesn't always change our situation..but prayer will always change us...

In Jesus Christ's name, I pray for wellness for you and you...thank you, Dear Lord. Amen..

rob
04-12-2009, 06:36 AM
Happy Easter Oluwa!

Angel Oliver
04-12-2009, 10:59 AM
Happy Easter Oluwa. You know, every year they used to put on tv a film called 'Jesus of Nazareth'' with Robert Powell in. Not on today! Im not very religious,but i do believe a little...well allot...just a bit unsure. How sad they didnt put it on today, they used to always have a religious programme on, that film was good.Yes sad, but good.

Angel.xxx

red246
04-13-2009, 07:30 AM
Angel,

It was on last night on WGTW I believe. It was late, I fell asleep watching it. Sorry you missed it, it is a good movie.

rob
04-13-2009, 09:53 AM
Yeah, that's a good movie Angel, I haven't seen it in a few years. Have you seen "The Passion of the Christ"? It's a difficult movie to watch, but it's an absolute masterpiece.

Angel Oliver
04-13-2009, 11:40 AM
Oh Lauren and Rob,

I carnt believe it was on, but i carnt get that channel in the UK. Yes Robert Powell.We have a programme over here called Holby City about a hospital.Robert Powell is one of the stars.His eyes are still lovely but hes allot older and bigger now.But still a good actor.
No ive not seen that film.Anything over an hour and i start falling asleep, but i do believe it was very good.If i remember rightly, there was some debate going on about it, but carnt remember what.Maybe one day i'll see it.

Angel.xxxx