PDA

View Full Version : exstream shaking?

iseedeadmonkeys
04-11-2009, 11:04 AM
Hi guys

I went to the shop about an hour ago and had to stand at the checkout holding some real akward heavy items the carry them home, anyway my hands and wrists are shaking big time, ive lost controll of them severall times, and typing this is taking a long while too, anyone else experience this? how long it gonna last for?

cheers

ISDM
xxx

lucky7
04-11-2009, 11:10 AM
HI ISDM!!! I experience this quite often. My husband will look at my hands sometimes and just feel so bad because they shake a lot. It comes and goes,so i cant say how long it will last. For me, i notice the worse times are the mornings. I do notice that exercising helps it somewhat subside. It also depends on my anxiety level at the moment, those high anxiety moments can really start it up too. Sorry you are experiencing this:no: I know i wasnt much help, i just wanted to let you know what i experience with it. My thoughts are with you. HUGS

ssingh
04-11-2009, 11:13 AM
I think more like anxiety with combination of medicines.

iseedeadmonkeys
04-11-2009, 11:15 AM
hey lucky thanx for gettin back to me, yes i get the mild shaking lol looks like lack of alcohol in my blood (i kno its not) anyway ive just eaten and its kinda subsided, so im going with low blood sugar or something along tht line.....

cheers again
xxxx

lucky7
04-11-2009, 01:34 PM
lol Lack of alcohol in your blood! :beerchug:

Angel Oliver
04-11-2009, 05:43 PM
Yes i get the shakes too Jane. How are you now? Feeling better?

love
Angel.xxx

tasha
04-11-2009, 06:36 PM
prednisone caused me to experience this. it would subside with exercise, like jeannette mentioned. it went away when i lowered my prednisone dose.

it is no fun! :no:

iseedeadmonkeys
04-12-2009, 08:51 AM
hiya yeah im fine now, just gone back to slight shaking, seriously tho ppl at work said it was cause i drink to much, i actually belived them......and yes i have just fallen from the last banana boat coz im the thickest most gullible person on this planet

haha but there we go i love being me

ISDM
xx

Angel Oliver
04-12-2009, 10:50 AM
:) No your not Jane.You just realaise now its not the booze cause you dont drink as much.......do you? :)

love
Angel.xxx

mountaindreamer
04-12-2009, 07:17 PM
hi ISDM,

i too have onsets of hands shaking, but i can't find a particular time of day or anxiety or activities that set a pattern. i do know that it happens whenever i overuse my hands. I now buy groceries and household goods in smaller containers because the heavy/big containers hurt too much to carry.