PDA

View Full Version : Good thoughts

Bonita
04-10-2009, 08:13 AM
Happy Easter to everyone and God Bless You love Bonita

mountaindreamer
04-10-2009, 08:17 AM
thanks bonita for starting this thread,

happy easter to everyone....hope your day is full of sunshine, no pain, and CHOCOLATE.

pamjw
04-10-2009, 02:06 PM
HAppy Easter to all.
Its a great day, the sun is shining
and it is beautiful:

maguadalupe
04-10-2009, 02:27 PM
Happy Easter everyone

take care
maria

Oluwa
04-10-2009, 03:07 PM
http://planetsmilies.net/kaos-animal-bunny-smiley-6083.gif Happy Easter Everyone...enjoy the holiday, the weekend, family....and chocolate bunnies...Hugs and Loves...O.

Angel Oliver
04-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Yes happy Easter to you all.Or in my case Happy eater:valentine2:.
But i will think of Jesus even though i joke.xxxx He will understand my humour! xxxx

hatlady
04-10-2009, 03:49 PM
Earlier this week I received this message, which listed all the festivals of this special season of new life. Whatever our faith, it seems we celebrate rebirth of some type at this time of year:

" This evening sees the beginning of the Jewish festival of Passover, when the people of Israel 'passed over' from the iron furnace of suffering in Egypt to the promised land, flowing with milk and honey; and when the God heard their cries of distress and passed over them in love and redemption.

For Therevada Buddhists, the next four days is their New Year, reminding them of the Buddha's hope and certainty that humans can be liberated from our sleep of ignorance to the wakefulness of liberation into how the world really is.

For Hindus, today is Hanuman Jayanti. Hanuman is the mighty ape who aided Lord Rama in his expedition against evil, and reminds devotees that God gives us power to face ordeals and conquer obstructions.

For Christians of the western rites, this is the holiest week of the year (for eastern rite Christians, it is next week), culminating in the paschal mysteries of the crucifixion and resurrection of the Son of God, again demonstrating the love and redemption of God."

Whatever your faith, or if your only interest is eating the ears off the chocolate bunny, may your weekend be filled with health, family, friends, and smiles.

Rastagirl
04-10-2009, 03:54 PM
Angel....Of course, He will.....

When God made us, He gave us some wonderful gifts....and a sense of humor is one of the best. :)

And remember, He gave us gifts so that we might share them with others.

Bonita....I hope you have a very Happy Easter...Enjoy your celebration! .......God Bless, you as well.

Fondly,

Lori :heart:

Angel Oliver
04-10-2009, 03:58 PM
Erm......it maybe too late for the sharing of gifts......i ate them all :)xxx I'll say my hail mary's now!!!

Rastagirl
04-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Oh Angel........

LOL .... :) :)

:lmao:

lucky7
04-11-2009, 02:17 PM
HAPPY EASTER!!!!:wub: