PDA

View Full Version : Floaty Feeling

ssingh
04-09-2009, 04:59 PM
I feel this time to time that kind if wired floaty feeling, kind if restless. Could this be from lupus or Prednisone (7.5mg, Cellcept 1500mg, Plaqunil 400mg)? I been on this dose for about 10 years but start to last year or so.

Rastagirl
04-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Usually you get that feeling when you're on much higher doses of Prednisone, ssingh. But Prednisone has a mind of its own, kind of does what it wants, so very well could be. I'm not sure if the other medications you mention have that as a side effect. I'm sure others will be around soon to share what they know.

Lori :cool2:

rob
04-09-2009, 08:42 PM
I had that sort of sensation when I had the IV methylprednisolinone treatments. Kind of an unsettling light-headed feeling, along with just enough agitation to keep me from sleeping well.

Oluwa
04-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Hi SSingh...

Floaty, airhead? That is my state most of the time. Cotton-head when in a SOS flare.

I believe mine is from Lupus and not the medication because I had it before either, before I was diagnosed and before being on any pills. When I first started Plaquenil the unreal wiry feeling disappeared, but now it makes it presence again when my sleep schedule is off...

When I begin a regimen of prednisone I get wired out, ansy like I drank a cup of coffee, can't sleep, the gift of gab...then by weeks end I am exhausted...

Today I am intact.

Loves,
Oluwa

ssingh
04-10-2009, 07:51 PM
I think in my case it is more Lupus than prednisone but you never know.

DrinkofWtr
04-11-2009, 09:26 AM
I get the floaty feeling from the lupus itself sometimes. Sometimes it is also in combinaton with my hypoglycemia.

iseedeadmonkeys
04-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Hey i get this feeling, more like im in a bubble and nothing can hurt me, or tht really drunk feeling, its a strange sensation i do agree, but i kinda like it (i kno what ure thinking) but seriously i do like it, its like ya high on some well known drug substance......hmm

X

lucky7
04-11-2009, 01:55 PM
LOL Oluwa! My state of mind most of the time too!!! :laugh: Right now as amatter of fact,but right now i have some nausea with it, so not so good.:no:

mountaindreamer
04-12-2009, 04:40 PM
happy afternoon to you, iseedeadmonkeys,

and hmm back to ya. :8: