PDA

View Full Version : Weird new one for me

luvpinkpeeps
04-06-2009, 01:33 PM
I had a strange episode last night, an itch that originated in my toe,,,yes, IN my toe...lol

and went up the back of my leg...it was an itch INSIDE. and could not be relieved by scratching.

Luckily it only lasted a few minutes or I would have been a basket case!

My knees and lower legs have been hurting for a month now, like a "bone pain"...

especially at night but yesterday and today all day.

adl011
04-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Hi, I'm sorry to hear you are dealing with this. I can't tell you why this is happening to you, but I can say that I have what I also call "bone pain" a lot. I also have the weird internal itching thing. It's so frustrating because it's an itch you can't scratch. I hope you get some relief soon.

rob
04-06-2009, 02:20 PM
I get this sort of sensation all the time. I get an itch, a stinging pain, or a burning ache deep down in the muscles and bones, or that's how it feels anyway. It's like you have the worst itch in the world, but it's not on the surface. Frustrating as can be. You cannot reach it even though it's right there. Ain't lupus grand?

Rob

sick n tired
04-06-2009, 05:08 PM
I get the same thing...and Rob described it perfectly...not sure what it is but it is totally irritating....I am glad that your episode was just a little while....