PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday RedHairAngel

Rastagirl
04-05-2009, 10:42 AM
RedHairAngel.....

I hope you have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!

:happy-birthday2: Enjoy your day!

Hugs............... :fest30:

Lori :heart:

sick n tired
04-05-2009, 10:46 AM
Happy Birthday...I hope that this day is a great, painless day for you...:yes:

mountaindreamer
04-05-2009, 11:09 AM
:fam21:happy happy birthday redhairangel,

hope your day was full of celebrations.

RedHairAngel
04-06-2009, 09:09 AM
Thank you all for the Birthday wishes! Yesterday was a good day. I made it through Sunday School and Church went home to a nap and got refreshed for the Christian Seder which we had that evening. (A Seder is a Passover Celebration) It was a good time and I am glad I got to spend my birthday with so many friends and family and honor our God and His son at the sametime!

Debbi

mountaindreamer
04-06-2009, 09:22 AM
hi debbie,

glad you are around. how have you been feeling? hope every day is as good as your day was yesterday.

RedHairAngel
04-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Things are still a little rough around the edges. I still don't have a firm DX but at least this last round of antibodics cured two of my four differnt skin problems and my stomach is behaving for the most part. I joined a Chronic Pain Anny. meeting which is held ever Monday at my local church. I am trying to get into a Rheumy but they are book solid and are impossible to get into to see. I have had a ton more tests done so we will see if that helps my situation out any. THanks for the support and concerns here. I am hoping with spring arriving that my joints will slowly stop hurting.

Debbi

lucky7
04-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Im glad you had a GOOD Birthday Redhairangel! :party: Its amazing how a little rest can revive you for at least a little bit!:sleepy: