PDA

View Full Version : Re: Common Questions from New Members

admin
04-04-2009, 06:51 PM
I have a new sticky thread in the introduction lounge for "Common Questions from New Members". Members are welcome to post additional questions there. This is for forum related function questions, like the difference between threads and posts, etc.

mountaindreamer
04-05-2009, 10:01 AM
Conrad, thanks for staying so active in the forum and checking up on us. Hope you are having a wonderful spring.

wrightrs
04-19-2009, 06:59 PM
Hi I was wondering if there is a way to get one of my picture back to my computer, and still leave a copy here too. Some how I lost it on my computer, and it's very special to me. It's the picture of my cat in the pink hat! Sorry to be such a problem. But he's my only child.

:computer3::computer2::crying5::cry4:

Saysusie
04-19-2009, 10:11 PM
On your computer, did you check "My Documents" > "My Pictures"? Often, things are not really lost on our computers, we just have to figure out where they've gone.
Did you name the picture? If so, you can do a search on your computer. Click start (bottom left status bar) > on the pop up menu, there should be an option for search. You can ask it to search for all files and folders containing the name and/or ask it to search all jpg's (or whatever format you saved your picture in) with the name you gave the pic.

As to your question, I will have to experiment to see if there is a way to get it from WHL back to your computer. I'll post with my results!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

wrightrs
04-19-2009, 11:57 PM
Thanks Saysusie I will try those things and see what I can do and let you know!!! I'm no good at this computer thing at all. I just got it in January.

:computer3::computer2::1::looking2: