PDA

View Full Version : I never get colds anymore!

luvpinkpeeps
04-03-2009, 09:39 AM
I am perplexed at this....I never catch a cold, no matter if everyone in the house gets one, I never do. It is so strange, I always have gotten them before, but it has been a couple years now and no colds at all!

I know it is a blessing, but at the same time wierd!

lucky7
04-03-2009, 12:01 PM
Well HELLO luvpinkpeeps! I do TOO,YUMMY!!!!Peeps are the best! Thats a cute name you picked!:banana:Go Peeps......Go Peeps ...... OMG I forgot what i REALLY WAS going to say to you! :huh:A duh moment, brought to you by LUPUS! LOL:monkey-loco: Oh Yeah! Colds! You're lucky there, i was sick soooo much with any cold anyone around me had,wait a minute, you know what, come to thhink of it,i didnt get ONE this past winter. WOW, I wonder whats going on? I will have to ponder over this one:thinking:

tasha
04-03-2009, 07:08 PM
you are LUCKY! i was told by my rheumatologist that i have to be careful when i'm on cellcept to stay away from sick people because i'll be more prone to catching sicknesses and then once i catch them i'll probably be sicker longer than most people...

when my sister got sick a few weeks ago, lo and behold, i caught it! i had it for about a week and a half.

sick n tired
04-03-2009, 07:25 PM
That is great for you! I have such problems. I sometimes wonder if I can catch something by the phone...ok you can't but it seems like it when I come down with everything.