PDA

View Full Version : Can we pray for monkey

iseedeadmonkeys
03-31-2009, 07:10 AM
My friend Monkey was rushed into hospital last night with menengitis (sp?)

She should be back home tmrw, she was pumped full of antibiotics
i had no idea til she contacted me via her hospital bed!
i knew summin dint feel right about today,

For those of you who dont know monkey she has arranged a retreat for us lupies in the south UK in may (which im attending) for us all the meet up for the weekend.

Well wishes monkey
All my love
Weasle
AKA
ISDM
pops
xxxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
03-31-2009, 07:16 AM
Hay yes bless monkey heres to monkey getting better soon xxx
thou ISDM its june not not may xxx

iseedeadmonkeys
03-31-2009, 07:56 AM
is it june?

crikey my bad!!! brain fog alert!!! lol

xx

sits_inthe_corner
03-31-2009, 11:29 AM
Praying for Monkey's speedy recovery. I hope they were able to catch it early. Do you know if it's viral or spinal?

It's a very scarey thing to have happen and can show as symptoms to may different common illnesses.

Prayers for inner strength.

Rastagirl
03-31-2009, 04:14 PM
Seriously...monkeys...Meningitis? Did it just come on all of a sudden? You were in the hospital last night and back with us jokin' today? You're some pretty amazing person...how do you keep up with yourself?

Meningitis is serious stuff...is that why the terrible headache yesterday? Hope you're taking it easy and resting up a bit today. Don't overdo.

Sending 'Feel Better' Monkey hugs and prayers for some serious healing.

Take care...

Lori :heart:

Angel Oliver
03-31-2009, 04:20 PM
Oh wow....sending many prayers to Monkeys.Do you mean your friend Jane who is called Monkeys or do you mean Jane ISDM may have Meningitis?

DrinkofWtr
03-31-2009, 05:58 PM
Sending get well wishes and prayers to Monkeys.

lucky7
03-31-2009, 07:32 PM
Sending Monkey hugs XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

mountaindreamer
03-31-2009, 08:33 PM
angel,

ISDM is talking about Jane whom they call Monkeys. she is the friend that is providing the lupus retreat. sounds like a great person....being ISDM's friend, i know she is awesome.

sending best wishes to monkeys.....hope she feels better really soon.

tiggerlishus - Heidi
04-01-2009, 02:12 AM
sorry think people are confused her real name is is martine not jane but her nickname is monkey not sure on type or servity yet keep missing her online but ISDM or i will keep you up dated xxx

ashleybaby715
04-01-2009, 04:28 AM
shes in my prayers

iseedeadmonkeys
04-01-2009, 07:13 AM
Hi yes wow i was confused there too,

ok no ive not got menengitis.....my friend Martine has it.....i call her monkey.....my name is Jane....aka ISDM,

Ok now thats cleared up with, it was viral she just got back from lanzarote, so could of caught it there!

luckily it was caught early, they pumped her full of anti biotics, i belive she is coming home today (hopefully) i will keep y'all informed tho, thanx you guys are like honey xxx

sick n tired
04-01-2009, 07:19 AM
That is praise for answered prayer, ISDM......

mountaindreamer
04-01-2009, 01:01 PM
hooray,

ISDM, thank goodness "monkeys" is ok....i know a heavy weight of worry has been lifted from your shoulders. thanks for including us during this difficult time....so thankful for good outcomes.

Saysusie
04-01-2009, 01:52 PM
Has Monkey come home? How is she? I hope that she is doing well.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

iseedeadmonkeys
04-02-2009, 09:10 AM
Yeah monkey got back yesterday very confused and tired and achy from lumba puncture? hmm i was thinking of tires (i think she found the funny side of that)
Oh and it was bacterial poss caught from the long flight!

But she is fighting fit now

Thankyou once again
xxx

sits_inthe_corner
04-02-2009, 01:47 PM
:)) I was exposed to menengitis years ago, and was put on a medication as a precaution. :) it turns your urine neo orange. They didn't warn me about that...I FLIPPED.

iseedeadmonkeys
04-02-2009, 02:15 PM
MTX turns ure (ones) urine bright yellow, i wondered what on earth was happening at one point hehehe

x

tiggerlishus - Heidi
04-02-2009, 02:17 PM
funny enough sulphazine does the same thing !! lol