PDA

View Full Version : Need prayer

wrightrs
03-29-2009, 12:33 PM
This has been a bad year. I been feeling bad most of the time. Need prayer!!, :panting:, :unsure:, :embarrassed:, :worried:,

Angel Oliver
03-29-2009, 12:56 PM
Oh im sorry to hear that.But you are not alone there believe me.Im sending you gentle hugs and hope you begin to have a better year.I will say a prayer for you.

love
Angel.xxxx

Rastagirl
03-29-2009, 01:28 PM
You've got my prayers, wrightrs....and sending you caring HUGS right along with them. :hug:

I'm sorry you're struggling with more bad days than good. It can be so frustrating and discouraging when it's the same pain and symptoms day after day and you're not getting any relief. It's so difficult to find the strength sometimes to keep up the fight...Lupus can wear you down to nothing. Do you have a good doctor that is helping with your treatment?

I'll pray for you and ask God to give you strength to endure and peace in knowing He is with you always. You are not alone...God is by your side and you've now found a whole group of people that truly understand what you are going through.

Fondly,

Lori :heart:

wrightrs
03-30-2009, 12:37 PM
Rastagirl Thanks for your prayers. I think I found the right place here!!! I just need to learn what I'm doing!!! I have good doctors. But think I don't always get the point a cross, about how I feel

Thanks
Becky (wrightrs)

wrightrs
03-30-2009, 12:45 PM
Angel Oliver Thanks for praying for me. I'm still learning how to use this site!!! Hope I get the hang of it soon!!!
Thanks,
wrightrs

Rastagirl
03-30-2009, 01:02 PM
You're most welcome....

Are you keeping a diary or journal of your symptoms and how you're feeling? It can be very helpful to jot down a few notes each day about the symptoms you're experiencing and how you're feeling. It will help you to notice patterns...help you remember what's come up between doctor appointments so you can let your doctor know how you are feeling. Then a quick review of it before you head off for your doctor visit will help you remember to share everything.

I think there's a 'Sticky' Post at the beginning of one of the forums that talks about a list to make to take with you to your doctor appointment. In fact, if you haven't already done so, you should check out all the 'Sticky' Posts...they have a wealth of valuable information for those of us with Lupus. It puts all the important information in one place so you don't have to do a lengthy Forum Search to track it down.

Hope you're feeling better today..... :hug:

Rastagirl
03-30-2009, 01:04 PM
You're most welcome, Becky....

Are you keeping a diary or journal of your symptoms and how you're feeling? It can be very helpful to jot down a few notes each day about the symptoms you're experiencing and how you're feeling. It will help you to notice patterns...help you remember what's come up between doctor appointments so you can let your doctor know how you are feeling. Then a quick review of it before you head off for your doctor visit will help you remember to share everything.

I think there's a 'Sticky' Post at the beginning of one of the forums that talks about a list to make to take with you to your doctor appointment. In fact, if you haven't already done so, you should check out all the 'Sticky' Posts...they have a wealth of valuable information for those of us with Lupus. It puts all the important information in one place so you don't have to do a lengthy Forum Search to track it down.

Hope you're feeling better today..... :hug:

Wow...not sure how this got posted twice...serious brain fog moment...

sick n tired
03-31-2009, 02:19 PM
Hey Becky

It sometimes is hard to get it across to the doc just what we are feeling...Perhaps if you wright it down you will remember(if you are forgetting..that is what I do) or perhaps work on how to say it to your doctor.
I am praying for you right now...I do know how hard it is to
get them to understand. Sometimes I am afraid that I sound like a hypochondriac or at least I am making it up so I stay silent...with this illness, I have learned that is not a good option...

God Bless....