PDA

View Full Version : Hello. Not sure if I have lupus. Thats why Im here.

graphicsgoddess
03-28-2009, 11:57 PM
Hello. new to the boards. just came to seek answers and see if anyone else has the same issues as I do. The Drs are not sure what I have, but Im starting to think it has to be lupus. I not sure what else it could be. Im no dr, but I have extensively and utterly researched as much on what has happened to me medically as possible.. so hopefully I will find others like myself here.

thanks=)

mountaindreamer
03-29-2009, 08:13 AM
hi graphics,

welcome to the group, i hope you find the answers you are seeking.... membership in this knowledgeable and compassionate group has certainly educated me on lupus, other auto-immune diseases, and treatment options.

what kind of dr. are you seeing. i hope you have a "good" rheumatologist.

make yourself at home, the "stickys" in each section provide some really good informtion. also, there are many threads that focus on one particular aspect. however, we tend to get off track....brain fog is the comical symptom that we all get to chuckle at each other.

feel free to provide more information about yourself, and those with similar issues will try to help you.

sick n tired
03-31-2009, 04:08 PM
Yes...Welcome, Graphics...ask what you need to know or as Mountaindreamer said avail yourself of the sticky's...they are very informative.

Angel Oliver
03-31-2009, 04:24 PM
Hello and welcome. Feel free to ask any questions once you have read up on the 'stickys'.

love
Angel.xxx

Saysusie
04-01-2009, 01:21 PM
You will probably find that there are many members here who are not yet diagnosed, but who feel almost certain that their symptoms are due to Lupus. You will find that the members here are very supportive and caring. Lupus is an auto-immune disorder that affects the entire body (skin, tissues, organs, etc.). Once our body develops an auto-immune disorder, it is not uncommon for us to develop other auto-immune disorders. So, you will find many of us not only have Lupus, be we also suffer from illnesses such as; Sjorgen's Syndrome, Raynaud's Syndrome, MS, ...just to name a few!
We will always be here to help you, to answer your questions, to give you support and to make sure that you know that you are not alone! Welcome to our family:laugh:

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie