PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday ISDM

Rastagirl
03-28-2009, 10:29 AM
Hello Jane..... :You_Rock_Emoticon:

I hope you have an Absolutely Wonderfully HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!!

:happy-birthday2:

Live it up!! :beerchug:

Hugs.............Lori

hatlady
03-28-2009, 10:50 AM
And we KNOW you know how to party, ISDM, so have a great one!

:)

cptnblah
03-28-2009, 10:54 AM
Happy Birthday and hope you have a painfree day!!!

lucky7
03-28-2009, 11:26 AM
Happy birthday!!!!

rob
03-28-2009, 01:19 PM
Happy Birthday Jane! Are you doing anything special? A night out on the town and some Sambuca maybe? Whatever it is I hope you have fun!

Rob

Pretti in Pink
03-28-2009, 04:05 PM
Happy, Happy Birthday and many, many more!

Angel Oliver
03-28-2009, 04:59 PM
Happy Birthday to you,
Squash tomatoe and stew,
Bread and butter in the gutter,
Happy Birthday to you.

Oh Jane,

Wishing you a wonderful birthday today.Hope you stay well until the morning so you can enjoy yourself.

Love
Amanda.xxx

iseedeadmonkeys
03-28-2009, 04:59 PM
hey ppl
and thanx for the birthday messages!!

went out last night with heidi and norma did drink an awful lot last night, but had a really good time, so that was good, today i had a migraine, which is bloody typical and i was sick lol dint get out of bed til 18:30 lol then they gave me a little party with the boys which was great, and got some really good pics to post on my album too!!

Anyway i must sign off now speak to you all monday....ish

Thanx again

ISDM
xxxx

Danica01
03-29-2009, 12:06 AM
Happy birthday to my very special friend!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for being such an importnat and constant part of my life!!!!!!!!!!!! If I was there with you we would be eating a chocolate cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!!!!!!!

Happy birthday to you....................happy birthday to you.........................happy birthday day my dear Jane........................happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

mountaindreamer
03-29-2009, 09:02 AM
happy birthday Jane.

glad you had a fun party.....i like the idea of chocolate cake....maybe we should all go enjoy a piece in Jane's honor....sounds good to me.

Jane, you are so special...i am glad that your friends and family showed you just how special you are....

:fest42: happy happy day.

tiggerlishus - Heidi
03-29-2009, 10:12 AM
Hay my dear janey i felt soo privaleged to spend your birthday with and glad you ahd good time!! for once i can say lupus has done something good in my life as if it was for lupus i wouldn't have found such a wonderful life long friend!!! xx :yes:

Angel Oliver
03-29-2009, 01:17 PM
Hey did someone mention chocolate cake? Come on Jane s h a r e :) xxxxxx

iseedeadmonkeys
03-31-2009, 08:08 AM
heidi

that is a really nice thing you said there!
You mean the world to me, funny enough when we meet i dont see the lupus anymore i see a true friend who is always there for me, like you say to ppl u are a str8 version of me lol, keep it real heidi ho and gl with harryman :)

Btw angel you can have lots of choco cake when we go kidnap you (me and heidi i mean) haha for the day

bless you all
ISDM
xxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
03-31-2009, 09:40 AM
oh yes angel when we kid nap you it will a day filled with choc cake mmmmmmmmmmmmm

and me dear janey feeling the love feeling the love my friend xxx

mountaindreamer
03-31-2009, 10:46 AM
ok heidi,
so you are a str8 version of jane....what a pair you two must make. so glad you found each other, because it is obvious that you are instant friends. hoooray for the good that comes from this forum.

btw, i want chocolate cake too, can i join the kidnapping party?

iseedeadmonkeys
03-31-2009, 12:34 PM
Absolutly mountain,
we could get you in the back of this van im hotwiring hehe :049:

Feeling the love here :musik39:

tiggerlishus - Heidi
03-31-2009, 01:28 PM
Yes mountain when we get together its a right old hoot!!! and your very much welcome all are welcome!!
i'm soo glad i've got ISDM as a friend but i also glad i have found you guys and count you all as blessings as well and dear friends and hope to meet some more of you one day xxxx

mountaindreamer
03-31-2009, 09:29 PM
ISDM

i would love to load up in the van....hope it can float and has sails cause it is a long way accross that big ocean. but, we can dream.

iseedeadmonkeys
04-01-2009, 07:08 AM
Mountain, that wont be a problem in Jane's world anything is possible....you see!

x

Saysusie
04-01-2009, 02:07 PM
Oh My...I missed your birthday and the party:sad6:

Well, happy belated birthday to you and it seems as though your day was filled with joy!:happy-birthday2:

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

iseedeadmonkeys
04-02-2009, 09:13 AM
Thanx Chick

And its ok i thought u would be there in spirit so alls cool

Was a good one and we are carrying on my celebrations on this saturday (cause everyone nos i like to do one better than the queen!)

So all welcome to come and sambucca shot with me! i kno Rob will partake hehe

xxx

brandichi
04-02-2009, 09:50 AM
Happy belated birthday to you!!!!!!!!! And yes, you gotta see how long you can continue the birthday celebration - bet you can stretch it out for a month!!! :yes:

rob
04-02-2009, 10:03 AM
Jane,

Been meaning to say hello back to you! How was your B-day? Hope all is well with you and yours. Got a optho appt. I'm running late for, so I need to run for now. I'll stop back later to say hello again.

Rob

iseedeadmonkeys
04-02-2009, 11:01 AM
Thanx Brandi we sure will hehe yes i will keep it up!

Rob cheers hun spk to you soon.....goodluck fella xx