PDA

View Full Version : Why dont we help each other with ideas that worked for us?

Poncho
05-16-2005, 08:19 AM
Hi Everyone,
My dream was to one day be a music dj on the radio. I was unable to do this at college but I pursued this idea at home on my home stereo and it helped me alot. I was able to write scripts, when inspired, read the scripts aloud onto a cassette tape, combine a variety of music, and have a finished project I was proud of and I coud share with others. The doctors friends and family sat spellspound surprised I could actually come up with rational thoughts etc due to the lupus and medications. It turned out to be a great hobby I am really proud of. It began in the middle late 80's and went to 2002.
Please look at your dreams differently not as if the dreams were crushed but they took a different direction.

Saysusie
07-04-2005, 03:13 PM
Hi Poncho;
I think that what you have done is absolutely wonderful and, yes, it is a good suggestion for all of us to act on our dreams in some way and to look at them as just taking a different direction!
Thank You So Much :lol:
Saysusie

hatlady
07-05-2005, 06:19 AM
:) the philosopher Joseph Campbell said "follow your bliss."

Poncho, it sounds like that's what you've done. We all need to remember that - to let nothing stand in the way of a joyful thing in our lives. Creating, be it a radio show, a plant that thrives on the window sill, an article for the newspaper, or whatever, can be a think of joy for a person.

Thanks for inspiring me today!