PDA

View Full Version : wrightrs

wrightrs
03-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Frist day not sure what to do any tips.:unsure:

sick n tired
03-27-2009, 02:31 PM
Welcome to the forum

Well, you might want to tell us about yourself and health so we could have something to respond to..for instance, do you have an autoimmune problem?

Angel Oliver
03-27-2009, 07:19 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum.I am Angel.Im 39 and live in the UK.I joined this forum after being diagnosed with Lupus before blood results.I now, they say, dont have Lupus but M.E Chronic fatigue syndrome n a few other things. I love chocolate and am always hungry. I have 2 cats and recently my dog passed away, so now fostering dogs. The cats are not very happy and the little dog chases them like she's going to eat them. I carnt walk very fast, but when she runs i have to just in case to save the cats :)
You ask away, anything you need to know.What one person does'nt know, someone will soon follow and give you the answer to your question or worry.Everyone here are lovely, a bit mad, but truly lovely.
Hope you are feeling ok today and hope you have a lovely weekend.

love
Angel.xxxx

mountaindreamer
03-28-2009, 05:56 AM
hi wright,

welcome to the group. make yourself at home, search the "stickys" for a wealth of information. ask us any questions, and someone will be around who has a similar experience and can be there to help you.

hope you are having a good day.

rob
03-28-2009, 07:37 AM
Hello Wrightrs,

I'm Rob, and I was diagnosed with SLE five years ago. Welcome to our group. Tell us more about yourself if you are up to it. We don't bite, I promise! Make yourself at home.

Rob

lucky7
03-28-2009, 11:46 AM
Welcome Wrightrs! Just spill your guts,thats what we're here for! LOL The people on this forum are GREAT! Ive been helped a lot!!! I know you will be too!

Pretti in Pink
03-28-2009, 05:29 PM
Welcome Wrightrs,

You've joined a great cyber family.

Rastagirl
03-29-2009, 01:35 PM
Hello and Welcome.... :wavey:

You've come to the right place for support and understanding. You'll find plenty of help and a very caring group of people.

Feel free to share your story, your feelings, and ask as many questions as you like. There's always somebody willing to provide answers or guidance or just share an understanding hug.

I'm glad you've found us.

Fondly,

Lori :heart:

cptnblah
03-30-2009, 01:52 PM
Welcome...you've come to the right place if you need to vent, or get advice.

Saysusie
04-01-2009, 01:25 PM
Hello and Welcome Wrights :laugh:

Hope you stick around for a while now that you've seen how friendly your first day has been!
Welcome to or family!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie