PDA

View Full Version : I forgot!

Loverly83
03-25-2009, 02:15 PM
Do you ever forget you have lupus? I just woke up from a nap on the couch, hopped up, and went into the kitchen.... and HELLO, totally forgot that walking hurts. Completely forgot that I'm in a crazy-painful flare.

In my dreams I must not have lupus.... lol.

Danica01
03-25-2009, 02:53 PM
Yes! I forget in the morning right before I get out of bed. I open my eyes and I am still groggy from dream land. I start to get out of bed and BAM.......I remember.......hehehehehe! At least we can forget even if it is for just a minute!

Loverly83
03-25-2009, 03:13 PM
Danica01, gotta love those moments of "no-lupus"!! :) I see that your location is Phoenix- how do you deal with the hot weather/ sun? Does that effect you much? I live in Tennessee, and the summer months are somewhat hellish for me- I always joke that I'm going to move to northern Alaska.

rob
03-25-2009, 03:27 PM
Good Question,

It's kind of funny, brainfog from Lupus makes me forget almost everything, except for the fact that I have Lupus. I think I'll file a complaint!

ssingh
03-26-2009, 09:49 AM
Its like this. you are always have this fear that even you feel good some day that you might do or eat or overdo something that going to make things more worse. I am not sure if that is depression or just plain lupus person mind set.

sick n tired
03-26-2009, 10:06 AM
Nope, I am like Rob...I don't even have the moments before getting out of bed due to dizziness...blurry eyes, lately and pain while still in bed...Rob when you find out where to file that complaint, I want to be on it.:yes:

lucky7
03-26-2009, 03:11 PM
Its not that i forget, its that when im having a good day and/or moment, then i think im"OK", so i do more than i should and POW, im paying for it after! i still find it hard to "slow down" even though i HAVE to. Ive always been an energetic person who takes care of everything and everybody, so, its hard to take at times.