PDA

View Full Version : Aggreviated My Old Whiplash Injury

DrinkofWtr
03-24-2009, 04:46 PM
I really did it this time and aggreviated my old whiplash injury with too much exercise. I was lifting light weights and put a strain on my neck. Now I have to wear my good, old neck brace again. I should make an appointment with my Dr. too, but I am so sick and tired of Drs. right now.

lucky7
03-26-2009, 02:25 PM
Im sick of them too drinkofwtr! Sorry to hear you injured yourself! UGH I hope youre not going too heavy with the weights. Ive dropped mine significantly, it was hard to deal with at first but im fine with it now. Just as long as im DOING IT! I FEEL WORSE when i DONT do it! Take it slow and take care of yourself!

sick n tired
03-26-2009, 02:32 PM
Goodness sorry your neck is hurting...Very gentle hugs for you...
I am sick of going to doctors, too...so, when did you get that injury? I mean the original one.

mountaindreamer
03-26-2009, 05:54 PM
ugh drinkofwtr,

neck injuries are the worst...there is no comfortable position. what exercise were you doing when you hurt your neck?

hope you can get better without going to dr.....i don't blame you there. please take care of yourself....rest your neck.

DrinkofWtr
03-27-2009, 02:16 PM
I got my original neck injury about three years ago in a slip and fall at work. Then about a year later I injured it again in yet another slip and fall. Then I had a car accident and I fell at the apartments I live in, and fell out of bed also. I just kept on reinjuring it.

lucky7
03-27-2009, 04:13 PM
OMG Drinkofwatr! I have never heard of so many falls with the injury being in the same place every time! I am so sorry for you! Maybe you should use a cane or a walker,seriously. Do what you have to do to keep yourself injury free. That is just so sad,neck pain and back pain are the WORST. It really can immoblize us. I am sending you a soft and gentle hug xxxxx