PDA

View Full Version : Couple of stressful days....

TobyJug
03-23-2009, 03:58 AM
well

Saturday evening Deb's could not get out of her words for about 15 minutes then a hour or so later she saw blurry and black dots with her left eye for about 10 minutes and then about 15 minutes after that had pins & needles in her left arm.....

Now this would worry me normally but even more now because she is in her 37th week of pregnancy...

So off to Warrington Hospital we went about midnight... after checking on her they decided to keep her in....
Now they think she has had a mini stroke.. (ati) so she is still in Hospital now and will have a cat scan this morning to see if there is any blood clots....

So will have to wait and see.....
She seems fine tho now and they said that the baby is fine too...

I will let you all know 2day because if they find a clot the baby will have to be delivered so they can resolve it and if not then... well I suppose all is well....

As a result my Lupus is starting to flare worse and my colitis is gone bonkers too.... but am sure it will pass.....
anyway I am sure all will be fine just thought I let u all know needed to vent for a minute...

Hope everyone is well........

gina
03-23-2009, 05:12 AM
:hissyfit:so sorry to hear all that stuff. i hope she and the baby will be ok. even if they have to deliver baby early like you said she in her 37 week and that is great for baby. i hope your flare is over soon going to need to be on your toes when baby comes. just wanted to let you know you guys are in my thoughts. :yes:

Angel Oliver
03-23-2009, 06:10 AM
Oh TJ,

I wondered where you were i was thinking of you as you had been to an appointment.
Oh what a scary time for you both.I hope all is ok and glad to read your wife and baby are doing ok. Hope they find no clots. I will be thinking of you and hope the scan turns out with good news.

Gentle hugs to you.
love
Angel..xxxxxxx

rob
03-23-2009, 08:48 AM
Toby,

I'm sorry to hear this is happening. This must scare the hell out of you. It's one thing for us to deal with all of our own health problems, but to have a loved one go through things like this is even harder to deal with. Do you have any new news as to what the outlook is? Don't worry if you can't post right now, you have to be there for her and the baby. Let us know how's it's going when you are up to it.

Rob

iseedeadmonkeys
03-23-2009, 08:48 AM
Thinking of you TJ

ISDM
xx

BonusMom
03-23-2009, 12:17 PM
Sending best wishes for a healthy baby and an easy recovery for mommy. Take care of yourself so that your health isn't impacted as well. My nephew was born at 29 weeks (mother had high BP and diabetic) and is a healthy 14 year old--thanks to modern medicine.

Please keep us posted on how everyone's doing--when you get a chance. Know that our thoughts are with you and your family.

Saysusie
03-23-2009, 12:22 PM
Adding my best wishes to those you've already received. Please let us know how you are.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

mountaindreamer
03-23-2009, 04:16 PM
sending wishes for health to Deb and baby. take care of yourself too, you have a little one coming home that will want to be held by daddy.

TobyJug
03-24-2009, 06:26 AM
Hey you all thanks for all the positive thoughts...

I took Deb's home last nite they found nothing on the MRI...
So all is well...
She feels fine now...
By the look of the belly I think the baby is going to come shortly too.... lol

anyway thanks everyone for your support..... Hope you all well...

Angel Oliver
03-24-2009, 07:07 AM
Oh TJ,

Im so happy for you both and so glad nothing was found and how exciting...baby is going to be here very soon. Glad your wife is home. You rest with her, bet your exhausted with worry.Sending you all gentle hugs.

love
Angel.x

sits_inthe_corner
03-24-2009, 01:11 PM
Hugs to you and yours Toby,

Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers. Hope everthing continues to improve and you all can breath a sigh of relief and enjoy the wonders of welcoming a new family member.

Danica01
03-25-2009, 01:01 AM
I am so happy everything is ok! I bet that was so tough on you and hard to watch her go through that and you baby! I am just glad everything is ok! So, you think the baby will come soon????? How exciting.........I can not wait to hear all about it!!!! Please, take care of yourself and get some rest because the long nights are on their way!!!!!

NoodleMom
03-25-2009, 04:23 AM
Praying prayers of Thanksgiving for you, Deb and baby. Take it slow. Birth takes a lot of energy.

K

cherokee993
03-25-2009, 05:45 PM
Glad she is doing better and baby is coming soon. Hope you all continue to feel better!

Rastagirl
03-25-2009, 09:59 PM
So glad to hear everything's okay with Deb and baby.....You'll each be in my prayers for good health, strength to get through, and peace for your hearts and minds. I sure hope Lupus will give in and give you a break for a bit.

May everything go smoothly with the delivery and can't wait to see some pics of your beautiful child.

Fondly,

Lori

Mary Jane
03-25-2009, 11:21 PM
I had the same thing happen to me during one of my pregnancies. They I suddenly couldnt speak, the left side of my face was drooping and my left hand wasnt doing what I was telling it to. They thought I had a stroke, but the scan didn't show anything. Then they told me I was probably having a migraine without the pain...weird. But I don't think they really know what happened. They had me take a low dose aspirin everyday during my prenancy. Everything went fine, and my 9 year old is a very healthy and very active kid. I know all will go well with you and yours. I'll keep you in my prayers.

tiggerlishus - Heidi
03-26-2009, 03:18 AM
Hay tobes glad to hear all is ok thinking of you all !!! xxxxx

Oluwa
03-26-2009, 12:20 PM
Hi Toby...

Wondering how goes life? Baby make three yet?

Praying all is well with baby, Mommy and you...hugs..

Love,
Oluwa

lucky7
03-26-2009, 02:50 PM
So happy to hear everythings ok with Deb and the baby Toby! Wow, what a scare! Glad things are better now! WOO HOO! Pretty soon you'll be hearing that newborn cry!!

TobyJug
03-27-2009, 04:46 AM
hey u all thanks s much for your support...
The baby is still in the belly but I will keep you all up to date when it comes.....

wrightrs
04-22-2009, 09:26 PM
So sorrt this happen. Hope your well